Fixed Key of the Forests quest (Teek)

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Igorath-Bertox, Jun 8, 2024.

1. Igorath-Bertox Elder

The final step has orc slaver being spawned for the player to kill. However, for some reason, there are multiple level 55 orc slavers there and they insta-kill anyone who triggers that part which I unfortunately found out. I've been told this is happening in lavastorm with the basilisks as well. Maybe quality test the 'updates' with PAID employees next time?

Oh and I want 100% rez since this is all on daybreak.
  2. MaryCeleste New Member

I was also planning on reporting this bug this morning after putting in a pettion about it last night. Cost myself 3 deaths, personally, and my other party member, Sumar, 2 deaths as well.

Reporting Character: MaryCeleste on Teek, Sumar, on Teek
    Quest: Key of the Forests
    Mob: an Orc Slaver
    Description: Orc slavers do not despawn upon failed attempts to kill the mob. Over the course of the day there were upwards of 20 orc slavers sitting on the same spot and instantly kill anybody who aggros them. Their levels ranged from level 60 all the way down to 20. Both picks of Gfay need to have those slavers despawned at the very least so the key quest can be completed.
  3. Fenthen Living rent free in your headspace

4. Igorath-Bertox Elder

I pick zoned awhile later and they weren't up. Triggered the mob, killed it, and got the last piece. I guess it was after Fenthen's visit.

I put in a ticket/petition and it was closed without so much of a whisper as to why. Pretty sure a certain GM doesn't like calling them and their poor customer service skills out.