Kelethin Theme on Piano!

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Telin, Oct 26, 2012.

1. Telin Journeyman

I've been working on learning Kelethin on the keyboard! I thought you guys would appreciate the progress. :D

Kundow, Falos, Rouan and 21 others like this.
  2. Dzarn Developer

Awesome!
  3. Mardy Augur

Very nice, Kelethin music theme is my favorite, it's like the biggest jolt of nostalgia for me.
    Geozen likes this.
  4. Jazya Elder

5. Nissassa Elder

Badass !! keep it up, Very awesome $$
  6. Ssliasil New Member

Awesome! There was a small hiccup around 18-22 seconds but that was amazingly well done otherwise!
  7. JERUS Augur

Sir, you are awesome.
  8. Ssliasil New Member

I tried recreating this tune on Little Big Planet 2 for PS3...Got about halfway through remaking it and phew...it was rough...should finish it sometime.
  9. RekMMO Lorekeeper

Is it okay if I steal the audio from this and use it in one of my next EQ videos? I'll give you credit.
  10. ITPalg New Member

You can get this on a house item in EQ II. Maybe a piano, music box, snowglobe...
  11. Telin Journeyman

Sure, I don't mind at all!
    RekMMO likes this.
  12. Andarriel Everquest player since 2000

Amazing keep up the good work
  13. Geozen Journeyman

Gave me goosebumps sir. That's how I know you played it perfectly :) Kelethin will always be my true home no matter how much time I spend going to Crescent Reach now.
    BlankStare_001 likes this.
  14. Fenthen aka Rath

It's Greater Faydark, not just Kelethin. But yes, one of my top-5 musical pieces of EverQuest for sure.

The song is called "The Feir`Dal Sing Above our Heads"
  15. Geozen Journeyman

I'm not going to get snotty with a fellow EQ lover, but for me this theme only plays when you get within a proximity of Kelethin. This theme does not play when you are in the Orc Camps or anywhere near Felwithe (or at least it didn't in classic). :) Just sayin.

but thank you for the song title. I've never known that.
  16. Fenthen aka Rath

I meant it as a "it's not just when you're IN Kelethin" -- poor wording choices on my part. ;)

I have much of the old music on MP3 from an EQ soundtrack album
  17. Geozen Journeyman

There are playlists on Youtube that I pull up from time to time that have all the old music. I should have the MP3s by now... I need to do that. lol
  18. Rafather Augur

19. Mardy Augur

Yup this guy on youtube has a lot of the old music posted, check out his/her playlist:

Geozen likes this.
  20. Falos Augur

This thread has more likes in it than a Justin Bieber concert attended exclusively by mature adults.