Kelethin Piano Video

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Telin, Jun 29, 2013.

1. Telin Journeyman

I wanted to share my video with everyone. It's me playing the music you hear in Kelethin and Crystal Caverns on my keyboard.

I hope you all enjoy!

Moklianne, Dzarn, Brogett and 19 others like this.
  2. Xerzist Augur

Really awesome man, I appreciate the Piano.
    Telin likes this.
  3. Xirtket Augur

Nice work, probably took some time to learn? I doubt there's many music books with eq songs in them hehe
    Telin likes this.
  4. Recnarp Augur

You should do Kaladim. One of my favorites.
    Telin likes this.
  5. Melanippe Augur

Thank you for sharing. :)
    Telin likes this.
  6. Luft Elder

This is actually really nice, thanks for sharing.
    Telin likes this.
  7. Addikeys Elder

Excellent performance! I would love to hear more.
    Telin likes this.
  8. Yara_AB Augur

/applaud
    that's one great job done!!!

you don't have a way to do a transcript, per chance? (musescore or something?) unforunately i am not that skilled like you so i would be able to play just from hearing :-(

on the other hand ... one could convert the mp3 so synthesia can read them and show the notes.
    Telin likes this.
  9. Mary Poppins Augur

Awesome.
    Telin likes this.
  10. Telin Journeyman

This version of the song already exists in midi format. So start practicing :)
  11. Kaelah New Member

Love! Thanks for sharing! One of my absolute favorites! Gave me chills! :) Great job!
  12. halfpint77 Lorekeeper

Wow! just wow! excellent job! I was immediately mesmerized, just as It was oh so long ago standing in on the platform above watching the guards slay my train of skeletons listening to that music. It truly brings back some of the best memories of my youth; as I was only 12 maybe 13 when I first started playing EverQuest I am now 25, those 'old school' zones made so many memories for me and you just hit that string for me, thank you! thank you! thank you!

and yes I would LOVE to hear more.
    Binxx likes this.
  13. Nissko Journeyman

Very cool, keep it up !
  14. Binxx Journeyman

Awesome! I think anyone here to played in the day had a flood of memories rush back listening to you play. Well done!
  15. duhboy2u New Member

Beautiful. I always loved this.
  16. Black Soul Elder

Great job! Thanks for that, I enjoyed it very much.
  17. Rainbowdash Augur

Kelethin music is the best music in EQ. When I remembered that there's a spot in Crystal Caverns that plays this MIDI...and that all the old MIDIs were in place in the RoF revamps...I literally sat at that bridge in CC and camped it for a couple days....

<3
  18. Prathun Developer

That's beautiful. Brings back memories.
    Telin likes this.
  19. BoomWalker Augur

Wait...EQ has in-game sound? It has been turned off for so many years I didn't realize it still had sound!

Seriously, nicely done...
  20. Jaszmin New Member

Thank you, I still love this music to this day. You did a wonderful job:)! So many memories...