Keeping three accounts if DBG keeps Truebox

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by dmccollum, Feb 16, 2019.

1. dmccollum Elder

That's right, I box 2 or 3 characters and I'm in favor of Truebox. Keep on keeping on DBG.
    Crayon123 likes this.
  2. Crayon123 Augur

My two toons will stand by your side, brother.
  3. Typhus Elder

Devils advocate here. Unsubbing 50 accounts if DBG keeps Truebox
    Torezz and MarttinPH like this.
  4. Ceffener Augur

My account has had lifetime for 5 years but I want to join in on threatening something.
  5. Tymeless Augur

I'll keep 2 maybe 3 active if you keep truebox. If you do away with it I'll keep 2 maybe 3 active.
    MarttinPH likes this.
  6. Gottas New Member

Keeping my 6 account open for truebox playing from one machine as well. Forcing people to cheat or buy a $150 controller should be required to play this 20 year old game in the way that is enjoyable to them.
  7. mark Augur

8. ch0rny Elder

I only play 1 toon, but I’ll sub lifetime if Mangler becomes more unforgiving.
  9. Hypnotix00 New Member

I don't mind Truebox, but the code really needs to be fixed. Nothing drives me crazier than when I try to line up ideal aDPS and my PCs both crash. There goes my parse.

Yes, yes, I know that I can "delay" hitting buttons by about 3 seconds to avoid this, but my brain doesn't work that way. Must maximize. If you play a monk or some other braindead class that doesn't require actively using abilities every GCD, this probably doesn't apply to you.
  10. kjempff Elder

What the h... has happened to my Everquest. When did this truebox fanatism become so mainstream ?
    But ok, I will cancel ONE MILLION accounts if we don't get .. no wait if we .. not get no .. untrue true ... I lost it now.
  11. Lateryn Augur

Probably a certain website that sells items/accounts for $ is telling people to flood these forums with anti-truebox posts. You notice most of them are brand new accounts. With no truebox, they can sell even more characters and items.
    Thalliius likes this.
  12. HoodenShuklak Augur

RMT sites probably don't care.

The china farm factories probably have a human playing the toons and they have enough computers to negate truebox anyways. And the average joe blow RMT'er probably can't level more than a group at a time efficiently.

Mass boxers probably just want to stomp over people again rather than their own empty instances.
  13. mark Augur

truebox il run 2 accounts,remove truebox il run 18.