Keefe Stearns broken?

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Kaiju, Aug 1, 2019.

1. Kaiju New Member

Have been gone from the game for awhile and have just came back. I have a couple of characters that are level 15 monk and level 16 Necromancer. Was trying to buy some level 15 rough defiant items that are no trade from Keefe Stearns in the plane of knowledge. They are level 15 items that he sales. I have a level 36 cleric that can see them. But when I try to buy with my other characters they do not show up as available to be sold. Can any one explain why this is happening or is he broken? He does offer lower level items for sale but not the ones I am looking for. I did check to see if he was hostile to me but it showed indifferent,
  2. Dythan Ban Lev in Plane of Fire guy

There is a little box on the left bottom corner. When checked(default) items your toon can't equip are hidden. if you uncheck it, that armor should show up. That said, double check it before you buy it. They most likely aren't showing, because the armor is too high for you atm.
  3. Thunderkiks Augur

Not high enough to see them sadly. Makes no sense to me why you have to be higher level to buy the lower level stuff but you do.
  4. Kaiju New Member

Want to thank you both for your help
    Thunderkiks likes this.