Just Like Old Times, but faster!

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Fluid, May 27, 2017.

1. Fluid Augur

I had a rocking good time on Agnarr last night.

Made me think: The happiest day of a young Druid's life is when they hit the daily double, SoW and Stinging Swarm at level 10. It's a lot like a time machine transporting us back to when you believed in Santa Claus and couldn't wait until Xmas morning!

I've run a lot of different characters. I've had some weird goals in game that brought the same feeling of satisfaction. First time my Ogre did enough faction work to bank in Qeynos, Breeze on an Enchanter, first rez as a Cleric.

Died stupid last night but had a blast doing it. Grouped, attacked, and killed a lot of stuff that should have been way over our head. Had to zone more then once. Good old days. I know there are a lot of complaints about Agnarr and they are certainly valid. Spent a fortune, well $20, on potions for everything from Clarity to Adventure in an effort to keep up with the truely obsessed. I think I can do w/o all the perks now except I may have Clarity withdrawal. Onward and upward!
  2. Bailen Augur

Keeping up with the obsessed seems pretty futile. some characters are already nearing max level.

If you're trying to keep up with guildies/friends for grouping, might be worthwhile though.
  3. Bailen Augur

Keeping up with the obsessed seems pretty futile. some characters are already nearing max level.

If you're trying to keep up with guildies/friends for grouping, might be worthwhile though.
  4. Grunz New Member

Everything feels faster whatever progression server compared to old times anyhow :)