Just curious about raid spell prices

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Kurayami, Feb 13, 2013.

1. Kurayami Augur

Would anyone be so kind as to post what the raid spells cost on the T1 and T2 raid vendors respectively? I realize I can just check this when I get home later tonight, but due to my, issues, it would be helpful to know sooner rather than later, lol. Thanks in advance!
  2. Hatsee Augur

24 on the T1 vendor.

105 on the T2 vendor?
    Kurayami likes this.
  3. Kurayami Augur

Thanks Hatsee, would have went more for 10 each, but 24 and 105 isn't so bad either.
  4. Ronak Augur

Apparently the price on T2 vendor being more than 4 x the amount of T1 implies that more T2 coin dropping targets are incoming any day now?
  5. Hatsee Augur

Vulak I guess?
  6. Amor Augur

I never understood why the price for the same spell from a higher tier vendor is more. Doesn't make much sense to me. I can understand if the tier 1 vendor only had minor - median only and the greater - glowing ones costed more on the tier 2 vendor.

Amorcen
  7. Trajet D'Or Augur

What's the highest level on the T1 vendor?
  8. Bigstomp Augur

Don't forget that those 4 T1 raids should drop 8 total spells. The T2 raids should drop 18 total spells.
  9. Amor Augur

Don't know, I was responding without looking yet so maybe I put my foot in my mouth.

Amorcen
  10. Daislet Augur

We got a Greater (99) from T1 event other night.
    Voodoman likes this.
  11. boukk_sebilis Augur

This pretty much is the same model as voa, but atleast the spell are cheaper than actual piece of gear, so it s a huge improvment.
  12. Hatsee Augur

96-98
  13. Kurayami Augur

Wait, so 99 drops from T1 raids, but the vendor doesn't have them, is this an oversight, or just how it is supposed to go? I missed VoA btw. Poodoo if this is by design :)
  14. Gladare Augur

Our guild's greater and glowing are going at minimum prices because of how easy T2 is and how often they drop. I imagine not having them on the T1 vendor is no big deal.
  15. Buds Augur

Who would waste 105 C Fear on a rank 3 spell??
  16. Xirtket Augur

yea, it's pointless to buy the spell gems, unless you have a full set of either t1 or t2 you should really wait for the gems from raid loot, and spend your crystals on gear.
  17. Talif Augur

Ask that question in 6 months.
  18. roth Augur

And don't forget that CToV dragons are now dropping some spells. So you will get more than just 8 spells from T1 content, and possibly more than 16 (18?) spells (did you count Vulak when you said 18? Does he always drop 2, or is he part of CToV's "chance to drop spells" with the recent patch?).
  19. Filatal Augur

? I'm fairly certain we always get 4 spells per raid no matter the tier ( that would be 16 and 36 respectively ). Or is there some sarcasm I'm missing.
  20. Buds Augur

Well I play of FV server, so the CF and the items you can buy would be worth way more pp or useful for your twinks/other characters. I forget people are on no drop servers, I need to remember how lucky I am :).