June 21 Patch Status

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Plainbelly, Jun 21, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. loaks Journeyman

this is total bs
  2. just_some_bard Lorekeeper

Talk with your wallet, not your keyboard.
    Hostility likes this.
  3. Solien New Member

ROFL you guys are freagin nuts...underdeliver yadda yadda. DBG could give 6 free heroic toons, a case of beer in everyone's fridge, free BJ's to all males and 500 kronos to each player...YOU STILL WOULD .
    Jesus man that was the worse BJ I ever got, DBG could have at least got proffesionals to do it.
    Yeah man I had to wait 2 minutes to get my 500 free kronos.
    6 free heroic toons...PFFT SMH I don't know why they couldn't do 7 or even make them 105 max AA

biggest bunch of freagin cry babys I have ever seen,,,,wtf #SMH # FML
  4. Feyero New Member

happy almost 12 hours everyone!
    Wyzard, Apubed and Danax like this.
  5. Legionarius - Xegony Elder

loaks and Kazak like this.
  6. Fuzzbutt Elder

Look , your on message boards assuming people are being childish when it's a simple business decision. If there is a restaurant in my town that doesn't serve food on my one day off, I don't go there. I don't continue to give them money for food I am not receiving. Simple. If it's going to be down on my day off there is no point in me paying for the service and I am required to pay for access to the TLP I play on. So take your mouthy self elsewhere.
  7. Ming Tee Augur

They should get you to give out the free BJs, then nobody would complain.
    Kazak likes this.
  8. Rovguy Journeyman

I'm a necro but I would probably go shaman.
  9. RageSomeMore Journeyman

Think it's time for the dirty 8 letter word:

R o l l b a c k
  10. Rauven Augur

That involves personal responsibility and conviction. Culturally that is lacking.

As I said in the previous page. No one believes a word they are typing. They're ranting. They didn't have another game lined up for today. But its also fun to blast a 'big business'. Its fun, trendy, and the current millennial fad (far more annoying than the fidget spinners Gen-Y's are doing IMO). So what else are they supposed to do?

As for me I had fun with family taking them out go-karting, bowling, and playing other games. Not proud of my bowling score, but did the best I could with injuries from the military. It was still fun though.
  11. Just_Another_SK Elder

I was here the day EverQuest died /sadpanda
  12. Krelian New Member

Dont call me names!! You doodyhead!
    Rebelicious and Otiswar like this.
  13. OliverQ Elder

Devs, any updates? Are we looking at back up in the next hour hopefully, or no EQ for the rest of the night?
  14. Tool New Member

all access gives you other games to play as well as EQ
  15. Senadin Elder

I've ranted a whole lot today.

Personally ill quit! Ill quit make no mistakes about it. I've been away for a while and i only came back for Agnrar. Once Pantheon goes live, im bye bye! I got a feeling lots are going too as well!
    Stephen likes this.
  16. Ming Tee Augur

No you go play h1z1 and binge watch the walking dead, tool.
  17. Ghalea New Member

Holy crap! I come back after a few more hours and we still can't play? It's now after 9pm and I have to work in the morning! The last update on the situation was more than 2 hours ago.

I can't believe a housing issue is preventing everyone from playing EQ.
  18. Sarepean Lorekeeper

H1Z1:JS is also down for maintenance... just saying...
  19. Hostility Elder

It's everyone's day off on Wednesday. I don't know how they haven't learned this yet. o_O
    loaks likes this.
  20. Leigo You come here often?

Pepperidge Farms remembers...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.