Journeyman's Compass

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Sorechia, May 20, 2024.

1. Sorechia New Member

The compass won't update even though I am almost done with the entire explorer section.
  2. yepmetoo Abazzagorath

It updates on entire expansions completed only. You could have everything except 1 zone in each expansion done and it would still be at 0 or 1 or whatever it starts at.
    fransisco, Fenthen and Nennius like this.
  3. fransisco Augur

check your explorer achievements to see if you missed anything in an expansion.
  4. Sorechia New Member

So even if I have finished all of the "explorer" I have to finish all of the expansions quests too?
  5. fransisco Augur

No, its only achievement based. However have you verified you have them? As well, Not all explorer achievements count towards the compass. I don't believe the modern (like TBL+) expansions count towards the compass.
  6. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

fransisco likes this.
  7. Orcen Elder

maximizes after 24 expainsions explored, later expansions seem to count now too.
    every 4 completed gives 1 Jounneyman Speed AA update (max 6)
    look at the explore achiement for each expansion, see whats done. Note some achjievement lists have some zones indented on the list, those arent needed for the achievement, i.e. wedding chapples
    Xianzu_Monk_Tunare likes this.
  8. Xianzu_Monk_Tunare Augur

Pretty much what Orcen said, you have to complete 4 expansion wide explorers to get 1 rank, with there only being 4 ranks. Any expansion's completed explorer will count to the 24, but there are no benefits past 24 expansions fully explored.