Journeyman's Compass - Beyond 20/20?

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Silv, Mar 29, 2015.

1. Silv Augur

So, maybe I missed this but I couldn't find an answer:

The addition of COTF and TDS post-implementation of the Journey's Compass added two more achievements that count towards the compass. Given that, you can skip the two most annoying achievements IMO (LDON & Norrathian) and max the AA.

Aside from a completionist's viewpoint, any reason to get the last two? Will the Compass AAs be expanded in the future (although that would be ~3+ expansions away if it follows the general trend)?
  2. Riou EQResource

Hopefully not, or a different reward, it's lame that regular classes are getting closer to the pullers run8 :p (while the pullers got something not that great in return)
    Xianzu_Monk_Tunare likes this.
  3. Cicelee Augur

Journeyman compass does not give regular players Run Speed 8. Maybe Run Speed 5.7 but nowhere close to eight :p
  4. Tadenea Augur

Every 4 expansion explorer completed you get 1 Journeyman compass AA which gives 1.7% Run Speed Increase which by time you get all of them you will have Run 6
    Except For Rogues will give them Run 7
    Following Classes I believe have Run 8 so no Run Speed increase for them, Monk, Bard, Ranger
    Instead Bard and Monk got a leap ability reduction for compass achievement
    Rangers get nothing no increase in Run Speed and atm no Leap ability

Yet I still dont know why people cast Pack Screw on groups, only slows you down.
    Xianzu_Monk_Tunare and Riou like this.
  5. Iila Augur

GRATS RANGERS!

Shrew is incredibly worthless, since you can cast movement buffs indoors now. Just cast spirit of eagle instead. Or sow/wolf form if you're low level.
  6. Xianzu_Monk_Tunare Augur

I see that the "promised" addition of a Ranger Leap still hasn't materialized? Not surprised, but sad to see you guys got nothing so far.

Yeah, I've got all of the runspeed buffs, other than Bih`li and those faster than run 8 blocked. I really wish they would fix the fix they had for a few months which made it so that the runspeed AAs were not snared by the runspeed buffs which were slower.
  7. Kellaer Augur

Give rangers their leap ability already, sheesh. They can borrow mine until they get one with a Ranger themed name.
  8. Fanra https://everquest.fanra.info

As a druid, I've never bothered with completing this as it is worthless to me. I have Spirit of Eagle on me 24/7.
  9. Iila Augur

Dispells happen. And even then, we have cheetah. But if you get soe dispelled, and are silenced, you could be running at run6 instead of run5!
    Fanra and Silv like this.