Join Us on the Test Server Thursday!

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Dexella, Sep 1, 2015.

1. Roshen Brand Manager

The team is extremely grateful for everyone that was able to take the time today to help us out on the Test server.

Here are a couple of my favorite screenshots from the special dev event that was run today on the Test server! Did you take any screenshots of your own?

[IMG]

[IMG]
  2. Rorce Augur

I don't see any death in your pictures! I tend to remember it looking something more like this:

[IMG]
    Fallfyres and Gyurika Godofwar like this.
  3. Gnar Augur

Heres my take/rant on helping Daybreak.

I used to love doing stuff like this. Then i did the last beta on multiple accounts (6), put lots of time into getting beta stones on each account. Then I only got the beta reward on one account. So i figure hey ill petition they have accurate records of everything. The new Daybreak CS staff pretty much called me a liar and they are not going to look any further into it. I think they fired all the good people and were left with the "We dont care" staff.

So though i still play some, I wont help Daybreak with anything ever again.

Ya thats my boo hoo !
  4. Gyurika Godofwar Augur

I totally understand where you are coming from but unfortunately you missed out on some fun. This might be one of if not the last times multiple devs do something together on Test and at one point there were 130 toons in Greater Faydark and consistently 90+ for the 4 hours the event ran. I died several times on my main and once on my other boxes but I still had a great time.
    Fallfyres likes this.
  5. Silentchaos Augur

LOL wish I'd gotten to stay for that.
    Rorce and Gyurika Godofwar like this.
  6. Gyurika Godofwar Augur

http://imgur.com/a/BOS79
    Full album of pictures I took. I had everything on so some of them got a bit chaotic.

Here's a few that stood out to me

Hludwolf vs Hello World with Elidroth backing him up

[IMG]

The Priest Of Discord preparing to unleash hell

[IMG]

Elidroth preparing for some chaos

[IMG]

Caraker admiring the beauty of a tree
    [IMG]

Absorling unleashing more chaos

[IMG]
    Fallfyres, Iila and Rorce like this.
  7. Khat_Nip Meow

I'll echo this same sentiment. Even though I took a lot of deaths throughout the testing it was still fun and I enjoyed being part of it. I hope at the least the devs got whatever metrics they were after.
    Iila likes this.
  8. Darkark Augur

Looks cool :)
  9. svann Augur

The internet is a corruptor of language.
    Their, I said it.
  10. Thunderkiks Augur

Was a lot of fun and I'm glad I came. Ended up staying almost 5 hours. I took a lot of screenshots but this one was my favorite. [IMG]
  11. Bartoss Journeyman

By far the best moment of the event:
    [Thu Sep 03 16:13:24 2015] You say, 'Dear Hello World, I'd like to kill you with laughter'
    [Thu Sep 03 16:13:44 2015] You say, 'what do you call a dead ranger'
    [Thu Sep 03 16:13:58 2015] Hello World says 'What do you call a dead ranger?'
    [Thu Sep 03 16:14:23 2015] You say, 'I was hoping you'd know the answer!'
    [Thu Sep 03 16:14:31 2015] Hello World has died of laughter.
    I single handedly killed the Hello World with laughter, and it wasn't even that awesome of a joke.
  12. Prathun Developer

Throne of Bone comes from... Magic? :D
    [IMG]
  13. Gyurika Godofwar Augur

I wish LoN was more like Magic and less like whatever it is. Would have been a lot more fun to play.
    Iila likes this.
  14. Zaknaffein Augur