Jade Dragon's Den

Discussion in 'The Newbie Zone' started by OXVOIDgreat, Mar 23, 2023.

1. OXVOIDgreat Seeker of Higher Levels

Where do I find the Jade Dragon's Den?
  2. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Its in Cresent Reach in the rooms behind Innkeeper Fathus - he can be found by using your "find" key also a lot of the places in there have signs above where they are. So look up.
  3. OXVOIDgreat Seeker of Higher Levels

Found Fathus. Looked in all rooms, 6 up ramp 5 down (one is locked and I have no key). Still found no Jade Dragons Din. Did I miss something?
  4. Velisaris_MS Augur

If you're talking about doing the task, just talk to Fathus. That's it. You don't actually have to "locate" anything.
  5. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Ok all those rooms are The Jade Dragon Inn. Its a hotel like concept. If you look above the entrance you will see the sign that says Jade Dragon Inn.

If you are doing the quest "Welcome to Cresent Reach" then all you need to do is:

Talk to Inkeeper Fathus in the Jade Dragon's Den in the city

1st floor - Jade Dragon's Den, location -1520, -1515, -85.

You say, 'Hail, Innkeeper Fathus'

Other than that you need to give us more info about what you are looking for in Jade Dragon's Inn or why you want to go there and we can help further.
  6. Rijacki Just a rare RPer on FV and Oakwynd

There are other quest givers in some of the inn rooms, but those come later after the Welcome. Most of the quest related NPCs in Crescent Reach have an indicator under their name and even helpfully note what level range their quest(s) are for. CR is kind of an extended tutorial after Glooming Mines
  7. OXVOIDgreat Seeker of Higher Levels

Found the Den. Looking for a Drakkin Scale. Sorry I am so dense.
  8. OXVOIDgreat Seeker of Higher Levels

Behind sleeping Dragonborn. (Whatever that is)
  9. OXVOIDgreat Seeker of Higher Levels

Found it. Thanks so much for your responses and patience!!
    Rijacki likes this.
  10. HotDiggity New Member

What server are you on? A casual guild is a great thing to join for these sorts of questions while playing.
  11. Rijacki Just a rare RPer on FV and Oakwynd

Doesn't it look so much like a scale?

(not so much, and I missed it a few times, too)