I've figured it out! DBG's plan.

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Chubba bubba, Feb 21, 2017.

1. Chubba bubba Journeyman

It all makes sense if you think about it. I can't believe I didn't see it sooner. All along we've thought that DBG cared but in all actuality we are being prepped for their new market place items:

Potion of Everpick: for 2500 DBG coins you can have your very own pick for 4 hours. All xp is increased by 25%.

Potion of Anti-crash: for 1000 DBG coins, DBG will ensure that your came will not crash for 1 hour. This includes crashes from boss kills, too many dz instances, and simple zoning.

Potion of Anti-lag: for 1000 DBG coins you will be guaranteed no lag while trying to do simple tasks while inside plane of knowledge and plane of tranquility. We will guarantee this by simply crashing those who didn't purchase the anti crash potions!

Thanks again and enjoy your stay in EverQuest
  2. Phinnyplaya New Member

You forgot

Potion of reduced instance lockouts

And

Scroll of early beastlord and berserker unlock for an additional $60 per month
  3. Kanuvan Elder

Can i just get potion of fresh TLP so i can get away from this awful raiding culture?
  4. Gnog Elder

Unless the new TLP omits raid content, I don't know what you hope to find on that fresh TLP...
  5. Chubba bubba Journeyman

Fixed one part, forgot to update that prior to release.
  6. Muph New Member

Can you explain, in detail please, how 95% instanced raids have any effect on you, while not in these instances while a raid is going on, at all?

How exactly is something you can avoid completely, and literally never have to be involved with, unless YOU choose to; how exactly is this ruining your gameplay, you special snowflake, you?