Ive been playing a LONG TIME and have something to say!

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by lancelove, Apr 3, 2019.

1. lancelove Augur

First off, the GD recaptcha crap needs to go! For the love of god you guys get rid of it some how okay?

Secondly...make quest mobs, the ones you request a task from or mission, hear you when you are invis. Take a moment to digest that.

There is nothing, NOTHING more irritating to have to uninvis multiple charactors, over and over again to say ready, or enter or....ugh....please! They are obviously advanced to be the ones to give the tasks/missions...I am sure that means they have see invis....

Please? I will buy you all a round of killer IPA's!
  2. I_Love_My_Bandwidth Mercslayer

Recaptcha is for protection for bots and spammers, k?

You're a boxer. And you're complaining about having to actually run your boxes. Could you be more asinine?
  3. Yimin Augur

Recaptcha is for a good reason we had a guy bringing the game down a few years back cause he/she would flood long in with bots , so I think that should stay ...

I do agree with everything else the OP said !

YiMin
    Gyurika Godofwar likes this.
  4. john5 Lorekeeper

Hint: Q is default for auto attack. It breaks invis as long as you don't have yourself targeted. I press ESC, Q, Q so fast upon tabbing to the next box that I don't even notice doing it anymore. Works on any class, so it's nice and consistent, unlike trying to cast a spell or something.
  5. Tatanka Joe Schmo

Re: invis issue:

Back when I boxed and used I S B, I made one of the hotbars a clickthrough, and kept everyone's Geomantra item in the same spot. I could just click that spot, and, viola! Everyone's visible. And those items have a short enough CD that's it's almost guaranteed to be available when you need it.
  6. Gundolin Augur

Is Q really the default out of the box auto attack? Just curious, since I can't remember all of the stuff I changed over the years.
  7. Nniki Augur

They changed the default from A to Q with the October 9, 2003 patch.
    Gundolin likes this.
  8. Buri Augur

I always change that key to ~, but if you do, be sure and re-assign "target closest mob" too, or they'll both be on the same key.
    Gundolin likes this.