It's our name day celebration! Happy 21 years of EverQuest!

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by dreamweaver, Mar 16, 2020.

1. Warrior1999 New Member

^^^i agree, a “isolation” bonus experience would be amazing!!! Let’s make it happen
    Anyone else?
    Cazmac and Ranor like this.
  2. Cazmac Augur

I doubt if I'll be going there but a memorial, other than the tiny tombstone, is long overdue for Aradune Mithara. I would have liked to see him as a quest giver, or even (how about this?) a corpse retriever in the Guild Lobby, or even a Magus!
  3. Cazmac Augur

AND....please also extend the Anniversary Quests - they are so much more fun than the everyday ones and, in today's unusual set of circumstances, could well help keep us all sane (assuming we were sane to start with, that is)! Also, stop hiding the quest-givers away in zones that are, nowadays, obscure and give them a base in Plane of Knowledge. I am thinking of the pre-15th Anniversary Quests. PLUS PLUS PLUS! Please stop making quests exclusive! The two new 21st Anniversary Quests are BOTH aimed at those on level 115. Looking at Gifts of Steel, that has tiers for levels 15 to 85, why could they not be adapted in the same way and serve more players? We all pay, you know, so don't want to feel shut out of celebratory content unnecessarily!
  4. Cazmac Augur

It seems strange to create a server just to merge it, especially if it is well-established and popular with its customers and such things as the xp rate and loot situation are so different. I have alts on FV but have never been on Brekt. FV can be laggy at times, just from high population density, so that also makes a merger rather weird. Vox is another merger target, to be the recipient of *two* other servers; I am on Vox now, doing an 11th Anniversary quest, so hope it won't end up the same way. My original venture onto Vox was because AB was suffering appalling lag and free transfers were offered, which I have not taken up.
    ArrynRaggnarok likes this.
  5. Cazmac Augur

I'm guessing that this is all about money and making the most of available resources and that, if you do not want to log on and find your game has disappeared, this must happen. What do you think?