Items!

Discussion in 'Item Discussion' started by Ngreth Thergn, Oct 23, 2017.

1. Waldagar Elder

The Few, The Proud, The Beastlords.....we are lucky to have 2 on raids.
  2. Repthor Augur

war primary secondary 1hs (raid wep) has backstab dmg on it instead of the normal elemental dmg we typicaly get
  3. Lianeb Augur

Also a Type 4 aug slot but I believe this was brought up elsewhere.
  4. Ngreth Thergn Developer

hrm. that backstab was probably supposed to go on the rogue weapon. I'll add it to my list and look at both. Thanks...
  5. Kamzak New Member

So i did some in depth parsing on melee dps weapons. Hornscale blade is outparsing all new weapons. I'm assuming they havnt been tweaked yet.
    All parses done with shammy haste only, shield in secondary (not obulus) This was only way i could parse this since all new weapons are still listed as lore

Parse one Hornscale blade
    ---My DPS: 20815
    Parse two 1st 1hs
    ---My DPS: 18448
    Parse three 2nd 1hs
    ---My DPS: 18496
    Parse 4 1st 1hp
    ---My DPS: 18481
    parse 5 2nd 1hp
    ---My DPS: 18113
    parse 6 1st 1hb
    ---My DPS: 17960
    parse 7 2nd 1hb
    ---My DPS: 18255
    Produced by GamParse v1.5.2.12

I didnt post all the data, trying to save room. But i do hope the new weapons get some tweaks. I really dont want to keep raiding with last expansion swords. :)

Also I noticed the ranger only bow has a type7 instead of type 8 for the 2nd dps aug slot. (Apologies if that was already posted elsewhere).
  6. Thoron New Member

I'm not sure if someone has posted this yet, but:

The two RoS Monk/Beastlord Raid weapons are both only 1 damage higher than the Empires of Kunark raid weapons.
    TDS -> TBM was an increase of 15 (135 base damage to 150 base damage)
    TBM -> EOK was an increase of 34 (150 base damage to 184 base damage)
    EOK -> ROS is an increase of 1? (184 base damage to 185 base damage)

Also, the raid pet focus is not making the pets max level (Beastlord and Magician) like they have been for as long as I can remember.

Jolsh
    105 Beastlord
    Cazic-Thule
    Return of the Exiled
  7. smash Augur

Maybe if check you would see the delay from 20 to 18.

So ratio go from 9.2 to 10.27
  8. Thoron New Member

I did check. TDS weapons had a delay of 18. TBM of 18. EOK of 20. ROS of 18. Still doesn’t justify an increase of JUST 1 base damage.

Jolsh
    105 Beastlord
    Cazic-Thule
    Return of the Exiled
  9. Brohg Augur

It really does.
    smash, svann and kizant like this.
  10. douxreve New Member

I dont know really which mobs drop "Polished sebilian marble" needed for the TS quest in overthere, but some people said it was on Sranaks. I likked 32 sarnaks andnever see this item.
    Am i wrong? is it so rare? Is it bugged? Thats why i post here. Someone get an answer?
  11. svann Augur

It didnt seem rare to me. Pretty sure it was on sarnaks. I was killing them near the broken statue if it helps.
  12. Glandga Journeyman

Killed 6 named in Gorovyn and no visible armor at all. Are they supposed to be that rare?
  13. Glandga Journeyman

Caster primary 1hp- tier 1 have less powerfull combat and focus effect (alleviating burst IX and sympathetic XI ) than T2 eok (spirit darkened dagger: X XIII).
  14. Stephsanity Elder

The drop rate of Polished Seb Marble is not dropping unless its suppose to be super rare. Was this changed on purpose or was it a accident in either case it should be addressed. I had it drop on Nov 7th one time. Then I killed dozens yesterday and nothing.
  15. Ngreth Thergn Developer

I'll re-compare the weapons

The focuses, once attached, are actually a Spell issue. Aristo is still working on them.

All sarnak in Overthere have a small chance. But a specific group of them, mentioned in dialogs with Crestra, have a 50% chance.
    :)
    I'll make sure I attached the tables. But it is not 100% so bad luck can happen.
    I'll give it a check.
  16. Ngreth Thergn Developer

Brogh is correct.
    We go by ratio, Not purely damage value. The ratio is increased within the realm of previous ratio increases. (actually larger than between TBM and EoK)
    TBM 8.32

EoK 9.2

RoS 10.27
    (These are targets, not exact results as I can only deal with integer values!)
  17. smash Augur

And indirectly it is more even that, take the same damage aug in both types of weapons, and 13 dam weapon becomes 0.65 in EoK weapon and 0.72 in RoS weapon
  18. Lifeshriek Elder

What was the duration on these parses? Were you using a force proc ability such as imbued ferocity? I ask this because the bloodlust aa for beastlords and these 8k dmg procs have good synergy when used together. If this ends up getting nerfed, along with spell casting reinforcement mastery and tgb nerfs I think at least beastlords might be in a bad spot, probably the far lowest dps spot of dps classes (beastlords were announced as being dps centric by a dev last beta if i remember right) going in to RoS.
    I'm sorry but I'll never be able to comprehend wanting a new piece of gear just because its newer. HP upgrades, AC upgrades etc shouldn't matter as much as dps to dps classes in my opinion. A classic example of this is the Fabled class specific pet proc weapons. They had really bad stats, but very good dps output. No one forced you to use one, but those who did enjoyed a higher dps output at the time.
  19. Puzzling New Member

Zerker, Druid, Necro, Ranger, Rogue, -------- big ol' gap ------> Monk, Mage - smaller gap -> BL

Where in TBM BL's could actually compete in events, EoK has left the class stagnated to the point of aDPS & not much more. I'm beginning to wonder why anyone would want to take the effort to play a class that requires so many different things to be right for them to generate solid DPS. When you could just pick a win class & throw 4 dots on the mob & win EQ (druids).

Now that Ngreth is "fixing" the weapon procs, this should become an even greater gap.
  20. Ngreth Thergn Developer

The bugged proc on the two items is inflating their damage. And it is a bug.