Items with extremely low drop rates

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Pikollo, Sep 11, 2020.

1. Darchon_Xegony Augur

My thought would be for the Harvesting/Crafting missions (6hour) would reward things like... Bazu/Murkglider/Feran Skins+Bloods and then the Research missions (24hours) would award multiple of those items and in addition maybe 1 Gelidran Ice or Pyrilen Flame.

Maybe split the OOW into Tailoring/Blacksmithing and Jewelcrafting. The JC rewards would be 1 common augment of the "flow stone" group and 2-3 from the Taafeite/Harmo/Prest/Staurolite group for the Harvesting/Crafting missions 4-5 from the Taafeite/Harmo/Rest/Staurolite group, 2-3 from the "flow stone" group and 1 from the rare Citrine/Celestine/Howlite etc. group from the Research missions.
  2. PhinigelKronoFarmer Journeyman

I was camping Loremaster on Ragefire for Greenmist and Kino spawned and dropped the cord for me. I was blown away. It has been a while so I don't remember the exact numbers but I tried to figure what it would take to reasonably "camp" a spirit wracked cord and I think it came out to like if you just camped that spawn 24/7 you could maybe get a cord every 3-4 weeks.
  3. Pikollo Augur

I dig the overseer changes. It makes it a lot less tedious to do. So how bout adding older expacs to the tradeskill drops now? =P