items that give mana

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by strongbus, Jul 12, 2022.

1. strongbus Augur

anyone know a good list of items that do 1 of 2 things.

give high mana regen such as feather or horn

give a high chunk at once kinda like mod rods

as a bst i burn threw mana fast. am just looking to make sure I have anything I can use to keep form being oom and keep the dps up.
  2. Svann2 The Magnificent

As a bard all I got is mod rods from mages.
    (dont ask during burn or bad things happen)
    Celephane and Elyssanda like this.
  3. strongbus Augur

in more ways then 1. wife plays a mage in same guild. if i try and ask her its a lot more then what happen to others in guild.
  4. Raccoo Augur

5. Lianeb Augur

/Tell friendlycleric QP (Quiet Prayer) please.

Not very many events the clerics use all their mana or sustain deaths
  6. Cadira Augur

God damnit even the warriors are going to start stealing my f'ing qp now.
    minimind likes this.
  7. Lianeb Augur

“Friendlycleric”
    Stymie, minimind and Cadira like this.
  8. Thomaz New Member

Crown of Clarity

I do realized Bst/Dru/mnk cant use this I don't know if its clickable from inventory for you or not. Also very long recast timer so once or twice a day Is all you can use it. but its player made and easy to get

https://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/item.html?item=116872
  9. Schadenfreude Augur

Kiss of Erollisi Marr
    Rod of Dark Rites
  10. Jumbur Improved Familiar

Rod of dark rites doesn't really "give" you mana, it allows you to use hp instead of mana for a few casts. The cast will succeed even if you fall unconscious, but it will fail if you die.
    minimind likes this.
  11. Ozon Augur

@Cadria "Hey, your local SK needs QP! Kekethxbabo"
    Cadira likes this.
  12. Wobat New Member

There's a potion from a Ping's pack that gives mana. It doesn't give much but it's better than nothing.
  13. Elyssanda Bardbrain

sadly QP doesn't work for bards.. nor does the BL buff.. or anything but mod rods, and they only give a bit of mana.
  14. Benito EQ player since 2001.

Beastlord TDS BP had a mana regen effect (1125 mana/tick over 5 ticks, 10 min recast delay). It will use your BP recast timer, however.

Castaway Tunic of the Fang

Max out Consumption of Spirit and Paragon AA at higher levels and mana will be less of an issue. You may also want to lean in on pet tanking/DPS (CoTF expansion and later) in soloing and grouping. Wear a good Enhanced Minion item.
  15. strongbus Augur

group i am fine its raids that a pita lol but i might get that bp for when i need mana bad