Items and Plat missing from shared bank

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Shaded, Apr 10, 2019.

1. Demendred Lorekeeper

Bump again. Can we please get a response. My ticket has not been updated. I have also Messaged the developers, with no response.
  2. JahMahl New Member

Still on hold with no dev acknowledgement.
  3. Arsdenyl Journeyman

Didn't help no acknowledgement there either.
  4. Arsdenyl Journeyman

Added this to my ticket.... "Dear Easter Bunny - Please reach out to the support and dev teams at Daybreak and have them at least update missing shared bank items for everyone affected."
  5. JahMahl New Member

Keep bumping this please, maybe the community will get behind us and help us to get some attention on this. Just because there werent too many of us affected this time doesnt mean you wont be one of the ones affected the next time, help us to get a dev to look at this.
    -signed Frustrated but not Forgetting
    Arsdenyl likes this.
  6. Rila Journeyman

Losing the shared bank on an account is a pretty significant loss IMO. The fact that 3 weeks has gone by without any acknowledgement that it was in fact a Daybreak glitch that caused it or any ETA on when it might get fixed really concerns me.

What happens when a glitch hits that causes random toons to be naked and have an empty inventory? Maybe we get a glitch that makes our AA reset? Who knows what sort of glitch might occur that causes havoc on the playerbase... and if Daybreak wont help with the fix on this shared bank glitch, it makes me question whether they will help on those other potential glitches. I'm really wondering how serious a bug needs to be for Daybreak to call their customer service team into action.

Maybe it wasn't enough people for them to care? If that's the case, then how many players need to be affected before they take action? 100? 1,000? 10,000 people? Personally, I think when even one person is affected by such a serious glitch, they should take action in far less time than what they have taken to even respond to us for this particular glitch.

Losing 40 something million plat is pretty disappointing, but I could move on from that if it was my fault. Losing that because of a bug on Daybreak's side and then getting blown off is not something I will forget though. Not because of the loss, but because of the realization that all the time I put into the game day after day and year after year, could all just vanish with an unfortunate static pulse - and Daybreak is setting the awful precedent that they won't help make things right, let alone even acknowledge that there is an issue. If I can't trust that the work I put into my character on Monday will be there on Tuesday, then why should I bother with the grind at all?
    Arsdenyl likes this.
  7. Haydai New Member

As a fellow member of the community, I'm deeply saddened by this issue..

The lack of acknowledgement from customer service and developers is simply inexcusable. It's both horrifying and amusing to me, how well they market to reach players of old, how they can find the time to nerf 17 year old items, and more time to change my characters mildly offensive names, all priorities which plale in comparison to the opportunities of helping players legitimate issues who have invested so much into this game to make it what we all could argue, made it the best mmo of all time.

I've myself returned from a lengthy hiatus, and been playing for a couple short months now..
    But, meh.. After discovering the myriad of issues that plague this game in it's present form, I'd rather hit the god damn bricks than be in the shoes of you fine unfortunate souls. I'm also glad in game Krono was available, so these number chucking bags could hold one less CC#

I salute you as fellow members of the community, but I'm getting the out of here. Good luck to you & having these issues resolved in the future!

Daybreak, breaking your day, breaking EQ? who'dathunk... rejects.
  8. Teylana Elder

We're now at three weeks.

No word from the devs.

No word from "customer relations".
  9. JahMahl New Member

10. Arsdenyl Journeyman

ANY DEVS LISTENING?
  11. Demendred Lorekeeper

BUMP Three weeks now, no Communication.
  12. Arsdenyl Journeyman

Any update? A tweet? Passenger Pigeon? "On hold" is still not a solution.
  13. niente Developer

I am working on item reimbursement lists
    Demendred and Eaiana like this.
  14. Arsdenyl Journeyman

Yay a response! Any time line?
  15. Demendred Lorekeeper

I got my items back.. YEAH.. I am still waiting on all my Platinum.
  16. Teylana Elder

Just checked both of my accounts that were affected. Nothing back yet.
  17. Demendred Lorekeeper

check your chat tab it might say "you have overflow items available. /itemoverflow to view..

I am still waiting on my platinum.
  18. JahMahl New Member

Demendred might have to check your other toons, I got my items but didnt see my plat so I bumped my ticket, I got a response that my plat had been reimbursed to a toon other than the one that I had submitted the ticket about so your plat may have just been given to another toon.
  19. Demendred Lorekeeper

I checked all 10 of my other toons nothing yet. Nothing in my ticket yet either. I bumped it this morning also.
  20. Teylana Elder

I thought about that and checked the overflow on both accounts as well. Nothing. No update on my tkt either so I bumped it again.