Item restore on server crash

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Taiyou, Apr 2, 2019.

1. Taiyou New Member

When a server crash and does a rollback, can items needed for raid flagging really not be restored? Its not like its the players fault that servers randomly went down.
  2. Boze TLP complaint factory

I lost flag and achievement progress from the rollback as well. Here's what I petitioned with:
    Lost Emblem of Brell flag/achievement in rollback on my character Boze on Phinigel.

Log lines from last night:
    [Mon Apr 01 22:14:10 2019] 1 item(s): Emblem of Brell given to you. It has been removed from your Shared Loot List.
    [Mon Apr 01 22:14:12 2019] --You have looted an Emblem of Brell.--
    [Mon Apr 01 22:14:18 2019] Power flows into you. You know now that you can enter some of the deepest parts of the Underfoot.
    [Mon Apr 01 22:14:24 2019] You have completed achievement: Emblem of Brell

Also lost credit for Complete "The Cliknar Queen" under Appease the Gatekeeper (Raid) and flags under Conqueror of Arthicrex. This is important since it helps flag me for access to other zones as well, and we don't have plans to redo this tier of raids.

Relevant log lines:
    [Mon Apr 01 22:09:25 2019] You have completed achievement: Conqueror of Arthicrex

And here's the reply I got:
    Greetings ,

I apologize for the server roll backs from the other day. Unfortunately, we cannot provide quest progress or completion status for tasks that may have been completed before the crash at this time. This also applies to any possible achievements related to these quests. You will need to reattempt the event(s). I apologize for this. If you have any further questions or concerns, please let us know.
    [EQ] Official Forums
    https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq/index.php

Regards,
    Game Master Serl
    Daybreak Game Company

I ended up getting another emblem last night anyway, since we had another guildy get denied before mine was responded to, but it really sucks to lose raid progress, especially in an era where the raids are difficult like UF. I replied to the GM and will keep petitioning. They 100% can, they choose not to or are prevented by some policy somewhere.

Edited to remove account name.
  3. Thunderkiks Augur

We had a few that lost flags, coin, and loot. I told them to petition and one person told me they got their items.