Item prices to go down dramatically?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Benito, May 29, 2021.

1. SleezerGeezer Elder

I just saw MM drums on Mischief selling for 25p. That shocked me a little bit.
  2. Weeders2001 New Member

I having fun have not played in many years.
  3. Zansobar Augur

On a free trade server you can always keep up. You can always buy the last era expansion raid gear for cheap to set your self up to raid in the current expansion era even if you were gone from the game for months. Not even counting that guildies can pass you hand me downs to get you up to speed quickly.

The random loot is just gravy on top of that.

This is the best ruleset EQ has ever had.
    Stymie, Froger, Aiona and 2 others like this.
  4. nagash101 Augur

loot will have value but less to the Krono farmers. You will be able to get loot that makes your toon better and for A LOT less plat/kronos. You shouldn't have to pay 1000s of plat for Gebs months after classic has started because it is locked down 24/7. Now Gebs are dropped by lots of nice monsters and they are easily purchased or with a bit of luck looted.
  5. nagash101 Augur

+1
  6. nagash101 Augur

+1
    Hypatia likes this.
  7. Hypatia New Member

This is a good thing prices will be low and people who have jobs and families that have low playtime will actually have a chance to get some gear.
    OldRodKS likes this.
  8. OldRodKS Elder

Absolutely!

I've played EQ off and on since just after release. I've never had a CoF or FBSS, or any other of the top tier classic loot (and not from any other expansion either). I like knowing that I have a shot at getting something cool for one of my characters now, and still be able to only play a few hours a week
    Hypatia likes this.
  9. Ultrazen Augur

For me, this is the best Everquest that has ever been released. Fast unlocks, fast gear, and RMT and krono lords destroyed. It also has the amazing bonus of relieving a lot of the drama and tension that static, campable drops posed. This is by far the friendliest, and happiest EQ server I've played on outside of test.

To me, they got this server absolutely spot on perfect, and I will play on it until it hits live. I've missed various EQ expansions along the way, so this really hits the sweet spot for being able to finally see the entire game.

A+ in my book, best thing they've ever done.
  10. Baldur Augur

That's because sharkskin drums are better and dropping like candy and are usually almost never farmed on normal servers because kedge is under water.
  11. mark Augur

loving the server the people exept the bathphone guild on thornblade that trains everyone when it suits them.