Issues with Anguish Expedition

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Warrior007, Sep 20, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ryak Augur

I assume you will announce when you do the hotfix?
  2. AgentofChange Augur

If it's been fixed internally but not hotfixed yet, than I imagine it can't be hotfixed and they are trying to decide how best to proceed. Rip off the band-aid and take down the servers, this needs to be fixed asap.
  3. Jaera Augur

Or, when the verification and fix was made to their internal servers, it needs to run through the rest of the process to get pushed out live (QA, who may have left since it was after 5 PT, build verification, etc) and will be available later today. I don't recall a hotfix going out early in the morning unless it was an extremely critical update for crashing or item dupe or etc and even then that would usually be a short patch.

In other words, maybe wait a bit?
  4. AgentofChange Augur

It's been a bit. A bit too long. Especially with no additional response.
  5. Mwapo Augur

They're trying to get everyone on the same anguish cycle, obviously.
  6. AgentofChange Augur

That feel when 1 guild couldn't figure out how to flag themselves for Anguish and convinced the devs to lock everyone else too.

like if you cry evertim
  7. Aegir Augur

@Roxxly or @Prathun,

Any news on this? Communication was on the spot yesterday, but has seem to faded back into the void now :-(
  8. Eratii New Member

I cant understand why this wasnt tested at all when the bug for the MPG raid trials flagging was identified and fixed so quickly.

Would be great for those people who can only plan to raid certain days have some notice so we are not 'on call' for Anguish everyday waiting on this fix. If its gonna take a patch - fine - just let guild leaders have some heads up so we can go ahead and plan to do other things cause right now every raid guild is basically 'wait and see' every night until a fix is in.
  9. Someduder New Member

Hahah you all poop socked to anguish for nothing. Hahah i love it. Every guild will be raiding anguish the same night aos will....very clever dbg.
  10. Kantsyng New Member

2 nights in a row we had to cancel our raid plans now. Hope this is fixed soon
  11. Captain Obvious New Member

@Roxxly or @Prathun,

Any news on this? Communication was on the spot yesterday, but has seem to faded back into the void now :-(
  12. -wycca Augur

Most likely because their part is fixed, and the rest is up to other areas.
  13. Karhar Dream Crusher

anguish dead, server dead, #Ripphinny
  14. Nekromancy Elder

You wouldn't have to worry about this on agnarr!
  15. Machentoo Augur

Any update on this? Will a hotfix be forthcoming?
  16. Astral64 Augur

We did our Anguish run right before this happened so the bug has yet to affect our raiding schedule. We are also still ahead on clears.

However I appreciate your concern. <3
    Beimeith likes this.
  17. Challengered New Member

Agnarr is for special needs raiding, please lols
    Phinny4Life likes this.
  18. Ohfuggle Elder

The irony of anyone in here being locked out after mocking OGC who was locked out due to a technicality is almost overwhelming.

Much comedy, such laugh.
    Phinny4Life likes this.
  19. NoWay Augur

The salt.
  20. Ryak Augur

The sad part is that the old bug was easily work around-able, while the new bug is impossible to work around. So they actually made the situation considerably worse. :(
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.