isnt bard epic supposed to improve weapon accuracy?

Discussion in 'Hybrid' started by svann, Oct 4, 2017.

1. svann Augur

I did a couple 10 minute parses with and without epic click, and I dont think Im seeing any difference in accuracy. 78.2% hit rate without epic and 79.7% with it. That sounds like the same rate to me. EQR says its supposed to improve accuracy 140%. Whats going on here? Please dont tell me that 140% is supposed to read 1.4%.
  2. Riou EQResource

The 140 just most likely goes into a part of the formula like avoidance % ones do (where they aren't close to the %'s listed). The 1.5% is probably right though for that kind of gain.
  3. mackal Augur

SPA 216 is a flat bonus, so ahhh it's a bit like pissing into the ocean at level 105.
  4. Zalamyr Augur

This has been my experience. The data miners read it as a percentage, but I believe it's just points that drop into a total. So to the OP, yep, that's probably about right.
  5. svann Augur

Ok. Kind odd that the chance to crit with spells is right on the money but +accuracy is so negligible. Almost not worth using in a melee group.
  6. fransisco Augur

You might want to get a longer parse before making any serious judgements.
    It shouldn't be hard to freeze your buffs, and auto attack over night. Then in the morning, your accuracy parse should be much more precise.