<Isekai Adventure> zerg VP with 23 people (World RECORD)

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Prisoner, Aug 30, 2020.

1. Prisoner Journeyman

We hold currently almost all world records and world firsts known to EQ, it is known. We have a new speedrun website that the real guilds will be using in development soon as well, keep your ears to the ground cause its gonna be on every mmo site.

Were the Method of EQ, bringing the game into the mainstream finally
    MugatuTheRelaxed, Zithax and Belcasor like this.
  2. Dadcop Lorekeeper

I'm seeing a lot of hate and not a lot of CHAMPIONSHIP MINDSET coming from our haters. It explains quite a lot. I recommend seeking an inner and outer virtue through which you are the vector. You can't figure out how we can accomplish such victories so you meme about Charlies at us. Are you trying to emulate our sheer prowess as a stunt to join us? If so I refer you to our guild recruitment page. At this time we are seeking max level Beastlords with their ferocity line and full anthemion. Anthemion is no longer dropping so we can't farm it for you! You will also need some work on your attitude, which is not inline with world record breakers like us.
    Zithax, Belcasor and Sturmx like this.
  3. Prisoner Journeyman

Once the website drops brother the haters will have nothing to say, plus what can you really say to men who look like rambo with their shirts off like we do?
  4. AoEBox Elder

[IMG]
  5. EchoFreya Lorekeeper

The only personal experience I've had with your guild tag is an epic mob camp in a tiny room I had been waiting in with a group of my own, and 3 groups of yours squeeze in minutes before the mob was due to spawn, and a bunch of ogres stood on top of me so that I was boxed in and couldn't perform the turn in when it popped. Despite a polite request that your group wait your turn, there was no reply.

This is how your guild wins.

Then you come on here and boast about your 'prowess', which appears to include steamrolling over the rights of others in order to be 'first' and 'best'. Do you have any idea how childish you sound? There are disorders that describe this kind of entitled behavior where you feel you must appear to be better than everyone else, despite of who you have to step on in order to get there.

Trust me, 80% of the population doesn't care about stuff like this. It's a game dude... you know, entertainment... a way to pass free time. Nobody is saving lives here.

To actually 'win' in a 'multiplayer' game, you need to be able to interact with people at the very least on a basic level in a healthy way. You know, be people that others actually 'like'. Seems to me your guild misses this concept by a long shot.
  6. Aneia Master

Zithax likes this.
  7. RizLoaner Elder

I would say 99.9% of Rizlona doesn't care about stuff like this, including the guild that posted it.
    Zithax likes this.
  8. Astral64 Augur

9. yerm Augur

Imagine people who play eq for hours every day. People who play it for years and years, who played it decades ago and again on tlp servers and repeated on a handful of tlps now, always playing eq, always playing it for hours and hours, just tons and tons and TONS of eq. Imagine them winning races on the server that not everyone cares about. Imagine them winning the same pointless thing on multiple servers. Imagine actually bragging about these wins.

What a bunch of pathetic losers, right?

Now imagine people doing all those same things; playing hours and hours, day after day, for years and years, on tlp after tlp... but NOT actually winning.
    Sturmx, MugatuTheRelaxed and Zithax like this.
  10. Sturmx Lorekeeper

What a sad life that would be.
  11. yepmetoo Abazzagorath

I thought it was a joke post at first, making fun of that other euro guild that posted something a week ago. Is this real though?

I don't play on TLP so no idea, honestly, but all this talk of "records" on TLPs is about as bad as baseball "records". The first player between 5'3 and 5'6 to hit 2 home runs in a game on a Tuesday after not playing for 3 days with the next day being their birthday and both HR going to the opposite field off a left handed pitcher that was going on 3 days rest, kind of records.
  12. Prisoner Journeyman

ANOTHER 1 - Just did PD with 3 monks, 3 clerics, War and SK

NEW WORLD RECORD THAT NO ONE DARES APPROACH.

Korrupt - Chief Guildleader & CEO of Isekai
  13. yerm Augur

It's 100% real with video proof bro.
  14. Sazzabi New Member

Congrats guys! Very impressive.
    Zithax and Goburs like this.
  15. Trubles New Member

Korrupt, master of EQ.

Better than doing Trak with 12 like Vaizon!
  16. WaitingforMoreEQ WaitingforTBC

Now imagine playing on the low population server and dodging the competition because 80% of your guild still sucks and can't play without cheats after all this time

Imagine bragging about beating dad gamers in a game that's primary requirement to success is being a no life virgin

Imagine having a Selo's winner sig when you cried like a girl and rage quit when the other guild killed EMP first

Imagine having a Selo's winner sig when you didn't even play on Selo.

Imagine liking your post while being a terrible player that sits at the back of the raid and does nothing but get carried. Then quits as soon as raids have mechanics that require the smallest amount of skill.

Imagine having so much of your self worth being tied to an 20 year old video game, then imagine still sucking at that 20 year old video game.
  17. Sturmx Lorekeeper

Thats a lot of imagining. I think you better go outside and take a breather.
  18. Lilnecro New Member

Imagine EQ's so hard
    You can't imagine it's like livin' in the City of Bronze
    You feel me, imagine life as a bard
    Or tryin' to get that krono with some common drop song
    jeskola likes this.
  19. yerm Augur

I don't know if I can handle that much made up imagination. Please forgive me.
  20. haaaalp Augur

you're one miserable child