Is Wrath of the Forest Walker really fixed?

Discussion in 'Priests' started by Bernardv, Oct 16, 2012.

1. Bernardv Journeyman

Today's patch:

*** AA ***

- Druid - Wrath of the Forest Walker now stacks with other buffs.

Has anyone been able to confirm if this is really fixed?. I would hate to buy the AA to find out it reduce our DPS by blocking other things.
    Rtugok likes this.
  2. Rtugok Developer

Watching this thread for feedback.
  3. Rtugok Developer

No, was just trying to let the Druids know that we were paying attention to this thread in order to get people to test this AA!
  4. Qwestwic Augur

Unfortunately because of the dismal droprate on the quest pieces for the RoF Pre-Release task, I spent 12 hours swarming instead of testing this out. We'll get you feedback on the fix in the next few days for sure.
    Rtugok likes this.
  5. Cliffy New Member

Took my arms off and hit a mob in COB with Summer's Zenith then clicked my BP and nuked a few more times. Every time after the BP click (T2 raid) was 2399 or 2400 more damage so its fixed to at least stack with our BP.
    Rtugok likes this.
  6. Minadin Journeyman

This seems to be fixed on my end as well. I took out a number of grey cons in Misty Thicket without my arms on for focus. Daybreak Rank 3 hit for 6278 without the BP and 0 ranks of Wrath, each time. 8678 with BP running. (+2400). 8778 with both BP and the first rank of Wrath purchased.
    Rtugok likes this.
  7. CaRnon Augur

Do you have to remove your arms for the clicky to work right OR did you just take them off to see what the damage was without the arms focus effect modifying it? so with the arms how much damage does it do? Anyone test that out?
  8. Darchon_Xegony Augur

Arms are removed so that foci don't skew it.

Fire focus (arms) increase the base value of nukes by 30-100%.

So when we cast a fire nuke that does... say 5000 DMG. With fire focus on, it could be 5000*1.3 or 5000*2 or any value between those.

Now that is a very simplistic version of the situation (excluding critical blasts, critical blast modifiers, spell damage, etc.).. but ya.

If you remove your fire focus and cast a nuke... it will do the same damage every time unless it critical blasts (then that crit blast will always be the same).

I haven't been on my druid much on normal servers recently, but from the post Minadin made, it sounds like it was fixed. I would have to load up my druid/bard to test if it works fine with bard songs, bard 2nd spire, and caster shawl... but I'd imagine if its fixed for our BP, then it'll be fixed for all of them.
    Rtugok likes this.
  9. Minadin Journeyman

It seemed to stack with our other damage focus abilities also. I had a bunch of higher-than-usual nukes on our guild's raid last night, for instance:

10. Darchon_Xegony Augur

Hrmm... you're level 90, how do you have this AA?
  11. Minadin Journeyman

I'm not 90, but I only recently got my magelo premium back, and it's been down, so I can't synch.
  12. Darchon_Xegony Augur

Ah okay it said your magelo was updated this week so I assumed it was correct.