Is there a server with Agnarr xp that allows boxing?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Poledo_EQ, Feb 17, 2018.

1. Poledo_EQ Elder

My wife and I are loving Agnarr but we really wanted to box an enchanter to level with us, but we don't have a third comp. I suppose I could pick up something cheap down the line, but I was just wondering what the options were.

Thanks.
  2. Rolento Augur

Your options are Ragefire/Lockjaw for boxing. TLP wise, the exp on those servers are even better then Agnarr if i remember correctly. You wont need an extra PC on those servers and you can box as many accounts as your heart desires.

IMO if you have the money, buying a cheap $300-$400 laptop would be worth the investment. Thats what i use my work laptop for, is to box. I also suggest that if you really are going to start over. Just wait for the new server next month.
  3. yukan Augur

Ragefire and Lockjaw are currently about 6 weeks into the Gates of Discord expansion. We're looking around the end of April for the Omens of War launch. As mentioned, the XP rates are faster here than all other TLP servers. The unlock times are slower than other server post PoP as well, with about 3.5 month unlocks as opposed to the 2 month unlocks of Phinny/Coirnav. I play on Ragefire so I can't speak for Lockjaw, but there are plenty of guilds with an emphasis on individual play, with the convenience of boxing on the same PC when necessary. The group scene is slow til you get caught up, but joining a guild will make it much more fun.
  4. malaki Augur

Those long unlocks are going to be brutal once the level 70 expansions hit.
  5. Raltar Augur

I personally wish level increasing expansions were still 6 months. =(
  6. Gremin Augur

Gawd no, drove more people away then kept.
  7. Dilf Augur

Yeah, 6 month unlocks would kill Ragefire once we get past OoW. I left Phinigel for Ragefire a while back, and it has been the best decision. The community is great, the exp is decent, and the toxicity during the server's launch is pretty much non-existent. RF has variety of solo, 2, 3, 6, or 12 boxes running around, but rarely clash at any camps. There are only a few spots I could think of that are constantly camped - GE Gate, PoFire c1/c2.
  8. Poledo_EQ Elder

Thanks for the replies. Personally I'd be fine if there was a server that stopped at Velious, or even Luclin, just not P99, ugh. Hate that place. I might do a cheap laptop. Then again we might just abuse the clarity pots for dungeon griding.