Is there a list?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Numiko, Jun 15, 2016.

1. Aenoan Augur

Those were mentioned already in another post, and the reason this adjustment was made to begin with. So it's just an oversight they weren't mentioned in the list. But feel free to camp it and find out :D
  2. Baldur Augur

Wow, slimy green ring, mysterious glowing sleeves, and simple cape of the seer.

I guess that just leaves ornate rune shield and moss from non reaver named in CoM.
  3. Brurus Journeyman

So if items added after 2003 are being removed, what about the laughably out of era 'mitigation of the mighty'? How do you justify the time and energy altering loot that could hardly be called game-changing, wile simultaneously altering content with 'mitigation of the mighty'?
    Banecrow likes this.
  4. Prathun Developer

Are you serious?
  5. Zeltari-Ragefire Lorekeeper

Prathun... Don't take the bait!
    Catashe, Creedance and Prathun like this.
  6. Aenoan Augur

Don't feed the trolls ! lol.
  7. Prathun Developer

Yep, the tradeskill combine changes plus the Plane of Mischief changes.
  8. Iila Augur

wtf...
    roguerunner and Prathun like this.
  9. Catashe Augur

But now Prathun.. A bigger question... Is the Plane of Fear instance/AoC fixed? It wasn't in the patch notes! ;)
  10. Prathun Developer

Maybe a larger font would help? ;)
    Edit: larger than 0 point font. Evidently this fix was not listed in the update notes and should have been.

Yeah, this seems all kinds of wrong. Another research project for another day, I suppose.
    Iila and Creedance like this.
  11. Progress Augur

I'm not gonna lie. Velks will be all sorts of boring without those drops being in the zone.
  12. Rumlebrag Elder

more like the zone will be empty, the exp sucks and no other good drops there to get.
  13. Iila Augur

The stats aren't out of place compared to other items/weapons in the list. Unitemized item that someone found a home for? Or empty spot that someone backfilled?
  14. Creedance New Member

I disagree on the experience sucks part, the castle is very good xp
  15. Brurus Journeyman

I'm not trying to make an argument for or against out of era loot or raid target difficulty. I am, however, trying to understand the thinking behind removing things from the game for what you could only call a more 'classic like' experience, when raid targets are actively changed to be anything but 'classic like'.

Also, why would such a logical question be called a troll? Or am I just being trolled? I don't know anymore.
  16. Prathun Developer

There's another treasure table named NECRRare5 (Dragon Necropolis) that isn't attached to any NPCs that has the Looped Snake Skin Ring as a 10% drop and the Entropic Cleaver as a 90% drop. The item's notes indicate that it is intended to be a high% drop from NECRRareSnake5. Maybe it was removed on purpose? It looks like it was later attached as a held weapon to Chef Gudez merely for the visual.
    Iila likes this.
  17. Prathun Developer

The boss buff effects are meant to counteract player power increases that were not part of the original EQ classic experience like focus effects, improvements to player spells, and changes to how stats are calculated. Without the boss buffs, raid mobs are significantly easier than they were in era.
  18. Raytheon Augur

Is this an insinuation that it was actually in the patch notes? Because it actually wasn't. The only mention of Fear was about changes to PoF: Revisted. Nothing about the instance on Phinny.
  19. Prathun Developer

Oh, fiddlesticks. You're right.
    It was fixed in today's update, but it was not listed in the patch notes. Sorry about that!
    Raytheon likes this.
  20. liveitup1216 Augur

Any word on Howling Stones AoC while we're at it? Or am I lost in wishful thinking..