is there a command to train aa glyph?

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by svann, Oct 16, 2014.

1. svann Augur

Ive got all the aas that make any sense so I guess I should just keep buying the expendable glyph of the cataclysm. Is there a macro command to buy/train it without having to open the aa window every time?
  2. Goth Augur

nope. but you could just buy that 25AA glyph that does nothing and spend your AA down fast.
  3. guado Augur

That would be awesome. Like instead of /alt activate ##### how about /alt purchase ####? Elidroth?? :):)
    Axxius and Brohg like this.
  4. Applefluff New Member

It exists. /alt buy ###. Search dbstr_us.txt for the glyph name to get the number since it isn't always the same as the activate number. Cataclysm is 7019.
  5. svann Augur

Thanks much, Applefluff. Thats awesome info. Already been useful.
  6. Brohg Augur

that's fabulous, thank you
  7. Sanh Elder

Anyone confirm this to work? Won't work for me.
  8. Rhymez Thebard Elder

I have been looking for something like this for quite some time. Many thanks :)
  9. Brohg Augur

totally works. My glyph hotbutton now rebuys itself.
  10. Stickietoes Augur

Didn't work for the 25 aa glyph...

Then again, pushing V and buying the aa takes no longer than typing it.
  11. Sanh Elder

So on the hot button you type /alt buy 7019 for example? I get a message about being unable to buy or something.
  12. Fendy Augur

Silly question, but do you have the aa's to spend on it?
  13. Stickietoes Augur

Yeah, I had 100 banked. Did /alt buy 586 (Glyph of Indeterminable Reward) said could not buy this. No, didn't have the AA already bought.
  14. Sanh Elder

I h
    have 100 aa banked
  15. svann Augur

isnt it 13788?
    Remember its not the same as the activate #
    Yther likes this.
  16. Marshall Maathers Augur

Did you already have the glyph?
  17. Yther Augur

That's what I thought since, they said look the number up in dbstr_us.txt file, which the only line that matches the name is:
    Code:
    13788^1^Glyph of Indeterminable Reward^0^
    Yther Ore.
  18. Sanh Elder

I have the glyph available for purchase and have purchased it before, but at the time when i tried to activate that buy command I didn't purchase it no.
  19. Sanh Elder

Hmmm. it worked just now. I must have screwed up something earlier. not sure what.
  20. Brohg Augur

Complaining fixes everything!