Is the login server down?

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by lancelove, Jan 26, 2017.

1. lancelove Augur

Cant log in? Anyone else having issues?
  2. Candleslight New Member

i havent been able to for awhile been trying
  3. Kanagai_Bristlebaned New Member

I think so, I cannot even get the launcher to connect. It says I have no internet, so this post is a figment of our imagination I think..
    Candleslight likes this.
  4. Dingdin New Member

its broken! Cant log in
  5. Naonak Journeyman

Can't log in either. It is saying I have no internet, haha
  6. Wandid Journeyman

Anyone else getting the 4-503 error code?
  7. vinmarc New Member

can't log in either
  8. Poostain Journeyman

cannot get in either Launchpad error
  9. Hargoth New Member

any updated information on the login servers?
  10. Xyroff-cazic. Director of Sarcasm

Took me 8 or 9 attempts, eventually worked. Weird thing was 2 of the errors told me incorrect user/password even though that info is all saved in the launcher, and I didn't change it. Then when I finally got logged in it told me 2 failed login attempts on my account.
  11. Smot New Member

It has been down for me for like an hour. Atm the Launchpad can't connect at all acting as though I have no working internet. I don't see that much noise about this though, almost like it's localized.
  12. Seynix New Member

I have been trying for about an hour as well. I wish we got an xp bonus or something when we can't use the service.
  13. lancelove Augur

I agree Smot, kind of odd no ones really in an uproar....
  14. Cauled New Member

People are angry on Twitter and FB. I have not been able to get on all day. TheyBreak sucks
  15. Thantos New Member

I have almost given up on posting in the forums about problems with the game. It seems like if it isn't during normal day time hours nothing gets done. Either they do not man a night shift or if they do man one, the one person on does not have the time or the ability to fix anything.. From now on, when there is a problem at night, I will just stop trying and wait until daytime for the GMs and hope they noticed and fixed things then. Why spend hours at night frustrated with the lack of response to any problems....
  16. Smot New Member

I was able to log in just now
  17. Xyroff-cazic. Director of Sarcasm

It also took me a bunch of attempts to login to my forum account here, so maybe that's why there isn't much forum noise about it.
  18. Naonak Journeyman

I remember having a issue like this before.
    I just keep double clicking and opening new windows till one loads. It just worked again :) After about an hour of opening one launcher and then closing and starting over
  19. Jahtw Journeyman

same deal here. just tried over and over and eventually it worked.
  20. Cauled New Member

Run as administrator, that worked for me just now