Is the Game down or am i tweeking

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Malcavian, Aug 17, 2017.

1. Malcavian New Member

Here i am Playing my lil Level 8 ogre Zerker on Tunare and i decide what the heck i got my Cleric merc i got my axe im gonna take out the Overlord! Why not right? then it happens LAG SPIKE and i got disconnected so i run the launchpad cant connect to network no issues with internet on my end im happily reliving 80s music/nostalgia through you tube so i ran the eqgame.exe im able to log in then i choose Tunare and ...No chars hes gone my brand new Zerker poofed! I checked the forums before posting this and didnt see any news or other posts so here i am any info would be awesome thanks!
    Zorglub likes this.
  2. Zorglub Journeyman

Same here :)Your post is a relief, I am not alone.
    Whit30 likes this.
  3. Protagonist Tank

For a few minutes, all DBG sites and servers were down. The forums came back after a minute or two but EQ has not yet.
  4. alanon Lorekeeper

Yup half way through the last Thuliasaur HA and blam disco. Tried to log in and ask here for about 15min but wouldn't let me. oh well guess it'sbed time. My ocd hates me leaving my chars in the middle of the scary jungle. lol
  5. Ming Tee Augur

Been dying to hop on and start playing with kunark dropping today on agnarr, finally able to play and I think this happened the moment my butt hit my computer chair, gg life. =P