Is Researcher Orbiana broken?

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Fenudir, Feb 23, 2015.

1. Fenudir Augur

A couple of guildies bought gear off of her last night. They selected one item but got a different one instead. For instance, one guildie thought he bought Anulia Praetoria but got Anulia Texius instead. Has anyone else seen or heard of this issue?

If it were one guildie, I'd chalk it up to an interface error between keyboard and chair but several reported the issue.
  2. Absor Developer

Well, a quick check and it worked for me. This might also be a case of lag, where you aim at one thing and get another.

A
    Fenudir and Yinla like this.
  3. Fenudir Augur

Absor, thanks for looking into it. I found it odd that three guildies all had the same issue in one night so I figured I'd ask just in case.
  4. Crystilla Augur

Fenudir, did your server have a lot of lag spikes last night? Erollisi Marr did for maybe 30 minutes and it was horrid. Multiple times thinking we were going LD, and then when our spells were locked out, we could see the merc healing still but couldn't do anything (a different time during the lag).

Just asking because maybe they did this during such a time?
  5. Fenudir Augur

There weren't any lag spikes that I noticed. Also the complaints happened over the course of a few hours.