Is power-leveling for in game plat common now?

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Damascus, Jan 4, 2013.

1. Tegila Augur

sk's do not swarm kite, bards do :p pet peeve of mine, if we were swarm kiting we'd be running in circles like pansies, thus the kiting part, we do not. we stand there adn tank the mobs.

anyway, there really isnt a good way to stop ppl from sending you tells, just ignore them, be nice and offer an aleternative (send htem somewehre they can handle that gives good xp, or direct them to some schmuck that WILL pl them) or be rude so they never want to ask again lol. idk. that being said: i only ever get asked when im IN a typical "PL zone" wehre it seems the people seeking such things hang out and watch for the right classes/levels to zone in to ask , so maybe avoidingthose zones will help, otherwise its generally ppl in general chat spamming "wtb PL" lol i do ahve a few..we'll call them deformed ogres instead of the T word lol...that will announce to these people "Tegila loves giving out free PLs send her a tell"..msot people arent dumbenough to fall for that, but some are lol. i respond to those tells with "unless someone is saying to send THEM a tell, don't beleive anything you see of the sort", i dont tell them yes i dont tel lthem no, i dont tell them to go learn how to play the game, i pretty much tell them to learn how to read between the lines in general chat lol
  2. Braveheart Augur

It's just called "Swarming," leave off the "Kiting" part.
  3. Vouivre Augur

I've never actually been asked to powerlevel someone because of swarming. Any leveling I have done is always for people I choose or friends and alts.