Is plug being pulled on LoN?

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by DBCooper, Jul 25, 2015.

1. Malbro Augur

I use the stand alone because it always crashes EQ. I do not see the graphics either.
    Motherlee likes this.
  2. Calamity Lorekeeper

When replacing the files Tnexus listed, make sure of what LegendsofNorrath directory you are using. From inside EQ, I have a C:/programfiles/sony/eq/legendsofnorrath directory, which I don't use. I use a seperate directory for legendsofnorrath and use the stand alone client .exe file so I don't have to run the launcher each time to get to a login screen.

Now if DBG would just fix the Legends of Norrath in game store or the website store I would be happy. The EQ marketplace no longer offers tournament packs, legendary starter decks, or event passes. Event passes can still be used for the monthly god tourneys for those that like to play a 4-man tournament to get god cards.
    Motherlee likes this.
  3. Motherlee Augur

I always claim at the end of each month. This just broke in the last 25 days.
  4. porky Augur

The Stand-alone LegendsofNorrath.exe - System Error The program can't start because OpenAL32.dll is missing from your computer. Try reinstalling the program to fix this problem.
  5. Firrionafan Elder

With an active base playing the game it seems a waste to not put someone onto fixing it.
  6. TSR-SeanF Augur

The issues related to the missing graphics should now be resolved for the Legends of Norrath client. If you are continuing to see problems with it please let me know. Thank you for your patience!
    Motherlee, Fanra, Mayfaire and 2 others like this.
  7. Fraudmonkey New Member

This was just a case of some missing asset files (apparently the internet is hard sometimes!)
    We've re-pushed them and you should no longer have do all the fancy hoop jumping mentioned earlier to get the assets to show up.
    Thanks everyone!
    Fanra, Mayfaire, Yinla and 1 other person like this.
  8. porky Augur

Thanks for the check and reply(Fix!)
    Fanra likes this.