Is Phinny the only TLP server left?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Dabrixmgp, Feb 6, 2017.

1. Hdizzle Augur

Lol first EQ Live is fun AF right now. EoK is a fantastic expansion.

Secondly, everyone boxes on every server... even phinny.
    FurySoul likes this.
  2. Gremin Augur

Good to know someone else knows my plans....

Why would we get in their way when they are doing us a favor and opening up the timer to pop? Do you honestly think I want to be in Luclin any longer then I want to?

Btw DHS has completed every expansion in era and we intend to do so with VT, not wait for PoP.
  3. Killerroy New Member

I wish they would take a poll to see about the next server that is not severely restricted in choices. We need a no box server and I am curious if enough people feel the same to merit it. A poll would answer that. Well one that doesn't have everyone's box army answering the poll.
  4. PathToEternity pathtoeternity.pro

And that's the problem with these polls, which I'd say has been pretty thoroughly confirmed between Fippy/Vulak and Ragefire/Phinny. Every box is a vote. And, worse, the polls that go to the Live servers just get a ton of votes for whatever the first answer is because the non-TLP players don't care about this and just want the poll to stop popping up (and I don't blame them).
  5. Tinytinker Augur

[IMG]
  6. Tinytinker Augur

Your idea would make it difficult for husbands and wives to play together, Killroy. True box code works fine. We don't need IP restrictions.
  7. Machen New Member

I would love to see this poll. You anti boxers would get crushed by the live crowd.
  8. Artero New Member

Damage will be challenging FI to server first Quark on Lockjaw
  9. Jaime Lannister Augur

[IMG]

He's waiting for you.
    PathToEternity and Taladir like this.