Is necro/necro a viable 2 box?

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Xailiax, Dec 26, 2017.

1. Xailiax New Member

I was thinking of dual boxing a couple of necromancers for the dps possibilities with one tank and one healer merc. I was wondering if anyone here had tried it and if it was viable, or if I would be better off boxing a necro and tank class with 2 healers or maybe healer/wiz.
  2. Nightops Augur

dual boxing necros can be an excellent combo for XP. You will need to use the correct dots and learn to work your alliance spell correctly without going oom.

I do not know how a tank/clr merc would work in RoS, but in EoK the combo would be fine.
  3. Xailiax New Member

I've never been beyond HoT so that should be fine ^^ lol I just figured it would be an insane combo for dps. I'm not quite sure what you mean by alliance spell?
  4. Tucoh Augur

5. Tatanka Joe Schmo

All classes received a spell or ability in EoK (level 101-ish??) with "Alliance" in the name. These allow multiple chars of the same class to build up combos that eventually unleash a boatload of damage (in the case of DPS classes).
  6. Xailiax New Member

Thanks for the replies everyone, the necro/pally thing sounds cool in theory but warrior sounds easiest overall. I'm running a one screen set up so easier would be better in the long run. I assume the use of 3rd party software for boxing is still heavily frowned on?
  7. IblisTheMage Augur

IS Boxer is fine, there is no automation in that.