Aye, exactly. These were targeted changes aimed at a few quests. The team doesn't have any short-term plans to remove all multi-questing from EverQuest. For funsies, I checked to see how long it'd take to write an SQL update statement to do just this. Note: I didn't actually run it. This was merely a test of the time involved in changing the data. Stopwatch shows 34.02s. Most of that time was spent querying the DB table to get the name and spelling of the column right. It might have been much quicker to have taken an educated guess on the column name and hope that the first attempt was correct. I also lost a second or two starting and stopping the stopwatch timer because I didn't have a helper.