Is Memorial Day weekend bonus exp?

Discussion in 'The Newbie Zone' started by Vulf, May 26, 2016.

1. Vulf New Member

Is this holiday weekend gonna be bonus experience?
  2. Gundolin Augur

That is a great question, and I wish I knew the answer. Last I heard was

3. Rhodz Augur

Never did understand the "need" to keep info like this from the players ahead of time.
    Dam near neurotic in the compulsion to do so.
  4. Riou EQResource

Posted this in the TLP thread asking about it too, the answer is yes.

Memorial Weekend
    You'll see additional experience and additional faction during the Memorial Weekend. In addition, members will receive a 40% membership discount from items purchased in the Marketplace.

Wouldn't be surprised if it was also 40% exp and faction boost.
    CrazyLarth likes this.
  5. Rhodz Augur

Looked but didnt see anything from a Dev, or did I just miss it?
  6. DerangedRanger Elder

Did DH HA this morning "Scouting Ahead". Had the daily heroic quest as well as lesson of the devoted running and got 18% exp at level 98. Was expecting more so I don't think it's much of an exp bonus. Certainly not double exp from what I can tell. Or maybe they haven't activated it yet who knows?

Would be nice to just know what the bonus is.. Why keep players in the dark? I had dreams of 105 this weekend. Not looking good so far
  7. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Well, don't think it has started yet, if there is one. Only heard about good discounts in marketplace. Stuff on holiday weekends is usually announced around noon on Friday, about 2 hours from now.
  8. Numiko Augur

It's up on the EQ page now, 50% exp, 100% faction and 40% off things in the marketplace.
  9. CrazyLarth Augur

10. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Cool right on the dot of noon as predicted.