Is FV truly a lag haven?

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by HoodenShuklak, Apr 20, 2021.

1. HoodenShuklak Augur

I'm currently on Selo TLP (#1 tlp) and a lot of the population talked about moving there, but more than once I heard that it's super laggy.
    Out of curiosity I hung around on FV and it is super populated which is awesome, but browsing the bazaar is very slow! The lag really does hit that hard, but I've never been on a raid there nor have I even been in a popular EXP zone there. I'm just a newb on there so the zones are desolate...

But is the server actually very laggy (especially during USA prime time hours)?

Thanks for attending my Ted Talk.
  2. Fenthen aka Rath

FV is a steaming pile of hot garbage and the devs have no idea why. Procs? Pets? Too many players logged on?
    All servers have lag problems. FV has it worse than everyone else, which is awesome because it generates more money than other servers, sans maybe TLPs (which also aren't buying expansions).
  3. Gyurika Godofwar Augur

I agree but dang that feels harsh. I know you've been frustrated with that lag for a long time. It was one of the factors that helped me decide to focus on playing on Test until this fall or winter.