Is Fabirken broken?

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Natal, May 2, 2018.

1. Natal Augur

Trying to finish up the 19th ani quests the last few days. I did the fishing one yesterday, and tried to get "Pieces is pieces" from Fabirken in PoK today. No dice. When I go through the text and finish of with "items", he says nothing and the task is not given. Is there some trick to this? It has been more than 18 hours from the fishing task completion so I know there is no lockout in place.
  2. Eckish Lorekeeper

I just completed this quest for 3 toons, yesterday. So, it was working then. Are you certain that you don't already have the task?
  3. Zhaunil_AB Augur

Are you invis perhaps?
    No, really... The quest works.
    Only thing that changed last patch is that for the bonus item the combine did not work anymore for me before HIS task was done. i.e. where before you had to complete the fish task and could do the bonus combine then before returning to give him the 2nd set (as is written on some quest-pages), i had to return, do the turn-in for the first task-completion and then run back again to farm the 2nd set of items - when i had them, THEN i could do the combine for the bonus item.

But him not replying at all... No, did not encounter that at all.