Is EQ getting Double XP?

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Pokes, Dec 21, 2012.

1. Pokes New Member

I received a email for planet side 2 saying they got the triple station cash like EQ did but they also are getting double xp. "
    FROM 12 AM (PST) FRIDAY,

DECEMBER 21ST THROUGH 9 AM (PST) WEDNESDAY, JANUARY 2ND! "

"
    I am just curious if EQ will be getting the same bonus?
  2. Pizacatto - CT Augur

My email said nothing about double XP:

Starting today, redeem an SOE pre-paid game card for [IMG] or buy [IMG] in-game
    or online to get Triple [IMG] !* But hurry, this offer ends at 11:59pm PST today!
  3. Moklianne Augur

The planetside 2 xp bonus is probably more of a 'sorry you got ganked by hackers 50 times yesterday that we can't fix anytime soon' thing.
  4. NickDanger Elder

According to the Hamsters, double exp is for Planetside 2 and EQ 2... not EQ (maybe due to the recent release of RoF?)
  5. Ellyra Augur

Elricvonclief and Voodoman like this.
  6. JERUS Augur

Yay thank you ms evil one.
  7. Ellyra Augur

I tried to break permafrost again, but Mr. Ngreth said he'd cut off my avatar abilities if I went near the XP modifier ;(
  8. Iila Augur

:( :( :(
  9. JERUS Augur

10. Tegila Augur

break something else :) like SL its got room for nearly the whole game to play in at once

can you imagine 2 weeks of dbl xp in EQ though?
  11. Shang Augur

Ngreth = Grinch of EverQuest.
  12. Coruth Augur

Permafrost Nothing. If your going to mess with XP modifiers Think Big!

Ala the broke VOA pre-question mission zone. Now that was bizarre XP
  13. CrazyLarth Augur

http://www.everquest.com/news/article?month=122012&id=524435

Ring in the New Year with Double Experience!

Ring in 2013 with Double Experience in EverQuest! Starting at 12:01am (midnight) Pacific on Sunday, December 30, 2012, and lasting until 11:59pm Pacific on Tuesday, January 1, 2012, we're offering Double Experience in EverQuest! Take advantage of this limited time offer and watch those XP bars fill up!