Is Apok moving to Lockjaw?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by AlmarsGuides, Aug 2, 2015.

1. Viersa Journeyman

We had an approved rotation on RF too and yet TL/Apok are currently fighting it out to change it. There is no escape from their shenanigans.
  2. ImSorryButIHadTo Lorekeeper

Hey that's not nice. I am a new member to Modest Man, joined over from Ubiquitas, and I wholeheartedly do not appreciate that statement whatsoever. Dima has been nothing but nice so far, and the whole guild seems awesome.

-Guadeaux
    IvanK likes this.
  3. Dojii Augur

Apok is not moving to Lockjaw. Sorry Ragefire hurt your feelings.
  4. Finchy Augur

There you have it...now can we drop this?
  5. Tweene Augur

What are you talking about? Stick to making guides.
  6. taliefer Augur

i like how the two responses in this thread from apok act as confirmation that that guild is even more toxic than TL. quite the accomplishment.
    Esper likes this.
  7. Steampunk Augur

Probably not.
  8. iMugatu Elder

Holy crap I actually agree with you for once.
  9. Son of a... Augur

Thank god Apok and TL are staying on rmtRagefire. Now I have zero remorse moving my characters.

What I meant to say is, this is quite understandable and good luck, pip pip, cheerio and all that sort. This thread can now be put to rest.
  10. Tamica New Member

Would love to see Apok move in fact I would give them a big heave ho if I could, they have no respect for other players , they disgust me.

They are nothing but low life , rude , KSing , pickpocketing , scum , the leadership take no notice and in fact join in on it also .

IN fact I hope TL push them off the server , push them out of any rotation ! TL is a better guild any day and have allot more respect for others.
    Tanvaras likes this.
  11. Hendar2 Augur

I have had the occasional problem with <Modest Man> members, but Dima has been great to work with.
  12. AlmarsGuides Augur

[IMG]