Is Apok moving to Lockjaw?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by AlmarsGuides, Aug 2, 2015.

1. AlmarsGuides Augur

I know, I know, this isn't the place to say it and it is rude/whatver but I really would like to know the general consensus on whether or not Apok is moving servers. This guild is the worst group of players I have ever met in my 15 years playing MMORPGs. I've never met a more unhelpful, rude, immature and misbehaved group of players in my life and one of the primary reasons I am switching to Lockjaw is to escape them.

Yes, I said it and I am being just like them right now (immature, starting drama) because in my experience when you're mean to someone, you usually get the answers you want thrown directly into your face instead of them beating around the bush and wasting your time. =P

The reason I ask isn't to start drama, which I am sure I will, but I was told today by Bob-somebody that Apok is considering moving or trying to force out TL by not approving the raid rotation. The childish games being played are less than amusing, but if any verdict is reached within the next week or so any update about it would be amazing.

I know after speaking to Apok's guild leader they don't care about the feelings of other players very much, especially those outside of your guild... But...

*Completely serious face*

If we could all be adults here for a minute, a lot of people don't like Apok and TL too. Many people want to know what these two guilds are going to do, because many are transferring TO lockjaw to escape these guilds.

TL and Apok have ruined raiding for most of Ragefire because of their silly antics, this has been publicized all over the forums hundreds of times over the last few months.

PLEASE.
    Please...

Understand that there are other people who play Everquest outside of your respective guilds whether or not you care about these people is up to you. But the adult thing to do, the nice and responsible thing to do is at least notify them if you plan to switch servers.

This at least can help players make an informed and logical decision based on the information at hand. Just look at it like this. If you help people not be on your server you will have less competition for raid targets and. even better, less drama from all of the people that hate your guild because they'll have left, for Lockjaw.

I apologize for my brash tone, and the drama that is to come from people arguing about TL/Apok here.

I sincerely hope to hear back, I have postponed transfers on all of my characters until I know what Apok is doing.

With love,
    Almar
  2. Finley Augur

Hi, I'm in Apok and there are a lot of really cool people in the guild. I love your guides and you're probably a pretty valuable asset to whichever sever you wind up on! I am not part of the leadership of this guild and therefor cannot give you an official answer to your question. It is no secret that our guildleader is Dojii though. He plays a lot of hours and is very responsive; this thread wasn't really necessarily at all, you can just ask him :p
  3. AlmarsGuides Augur

I have tried to contact him numerous times since the launch of Ragefire and never got an answer. I even tried sending him an ingame mail and never got a reply.
  4. Hellaciouss Journeyman

AFAIK Apoc tried to be adults with TL and TL didn't care so Apoc decided to do the same things TL was doing. If TL would have been more reasonable from the beginning I doubt the server would be anywhere close to the toxicity it has displayed at times.

Anyway, good luck and have fun on Lockjaw
  5. Numiko Augur

Wut?
  6. Fromages New Member

Dojii and mililiu like this.
  7. AlmarsGuides Augur

There are other methods of communication outside of tells/mail

Say
    Group
    Raid
    Guild
    OOC
    Auction
    Fellowship
    Chat Channels
    Shout
    Yell
    Ventrilo
    Teamspeak
    Forums
    Mumble
    Email

and the list goes on.

Though I do understand the confusion, I got a private message about it shortly after making the post. I was going to post here to rectify it but I get enjoyment out of the Sherlocks that think they're onto something when they're just overlooking obvious facts =D
  8. AlmarsGuides Augur

This is how I picture it went down too. TL has always been known for being greedy and immature about their greed, look at previous progression servers as a prime example. At least their upfront about it and honest "We want everything" should be their motto =P

But with raid rotations being enforced now it's time for everyone to cool off and stop doing a for tat system. The first few months of Ragefire has brought out the worst in almost all of us, but now that everything is starting to cool down, hopefully the playerbase can too
  9. Riptide666 Elder

So, can anyone confirm yea or nay?
  10. AlmarsGuides Augur

As an update, everyone is waiting to hear from Holly her decision determines which guild gets what they want, Apok or TL.

I'm assuming (I repeat assuming)

If Apok gets what they want, TL may move.
    If TL gets what they want, Apok may move.

Until then it will probably just be debated endlessly.
  11. Riptide666 Elder

Hopefully we will know before the 11th hour.
  12. Ducreux Augur

I can't speak for TL as a whole, but as long as RF has a shorter unlock cycle than LJ I will always stay here.
  13. AlmarsGuides Augur

Since so many people said "I'd transfer to lockjaw to get away from the toxicity on Ragefire if it wasn't for another 3 months of classic" rumor has it when the vote happens on Ragefire there is going to be a vote on Lockjaw whether or not we'd want Kunark faster.

I personally will vote for 6 months unlock because I want to spend 6 months in Velious, Luclin, PoP and think that voting 3 months now will put us on a faster track then I'd want. I am capable of being patient, so 3 more months in classic isn't a big deal at all to me.

I've held off with raiding during this era because of the immaturity displayed by the top guilds on Ragefire, hearing that Lockjaw was more peaceful and had a rotation in place without being told by Mom they had to do it brought me a lot of happiness that I may actually be able to raid and enjoy it too.

Then I heard the guilds that caused the drama and toxic environment on Ragefire may move to Lockjaw..

And that's where we are right now.
    Son of a... likes this.
  14. Mezrah Augur

Hmmm

A lose lose scenario for LJ either way...
    Son of a... likes this.
  15. Drexll Augur

Why would it matter if they approve of the rotation or not? DBG said theyll GIVE you a rotation if you don't all agree on one yourselves.
  16. AlmarsGuides Augur

They shoulda just given us one to start! =P
  17. Banuvan Augur

The thing is if either of them move to LJ it won't be like RF. Their won't be tolerated over here. Knowing both guilds they will probably die off if they move to LJ because they won't have any drama to feed off of and they won't be the big dogs in a small yard anymore. They have already solidified their reputations as complete douchebags who delight in asshattery. They won't be welcome on LJ by anybody.
    Raelsmar likes this.
  18. Viersa Journeyman

Oh how naïve you are. RF wasn't the small yard and we all hated their crap just as much as LJ would. They still have the power to muscle their will around.
  19. omgskyisfallin New Member

Other than the fact LJ already has an approved rotation that TL would have to live by. It would (seemingly) be impossible for TL to move over and talk the other end-game raiding guilds into essentially allowing TL and their always-ready crew to have 90% of the rotation mobs.
  20. Abracadabra Augur

Twisted Legacy is staying on Ragefire.