Inverse Logic recruiting raiders!

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Dwavlin, Jun 29, 2017.

1. Dwavlin Journeyman

Inverse Logic on Luclin is currently recruiting

Do you have SKILL?

Want to RAID?

We raid 3 times a week:
    Sunday 7pm est - midnight est
    Tuesday 8pm est - midnight est
    Thursday 8pm est - midnight est

We are currently farming T1 RoS and breaking the final T2 event, so it's a great time to join!

Visit our website:
    http://IL-guild.com
    and apply!

Alternatively send in-game email or tell to any of the following:
    ;t Luclin.Dwavlin
    ;t Luclin.Toko
    ;t Luclin.Soulrheever

All classes are welcome, but we have particular desire for:

High Need
    Enchanter
    Necro
    Wizard
    Cleric

Medium Need
    Beastlord
    Rogue
    Shaman
    Ranger
    Monk

But don't let that list stop you - if you have skill WE WANT YOU!!

2. Dwavlin Journeyman

BUMP: Great bunch of seasoned raiders, highly recommend checking us out!
  3. Dwavlin Journeyman

Ba da BUMP!
  4. Tuona New Member

With Ring of Scale due out soon Inverse Logic is looking for some more raiders to join us.

We are currently Beta testing raids as well as continuing to farm EoK events.

Our current needs are as follows:

High Need
    Cleric
    Enchanter
    Necromancer
    Warrior

Medium Need
    Beastlord
    Wizard

We are always open to exceptional players, so if you are not one of these classes there may still be a spot for you.

To apply please either go to www.il-guild.com and click Apply, or contact any of the following:
    luclin.Dwavlin, luclin.Toko, luclin.Soulrheever, luclin.Losho, luclin.Kastiina

We hope to see you soon!

Tuona
  5. Soulrheever Journeyman

We all know that 6 is afraid of 7 because 7-8-9... but did you know why?

Because 7 heard you should eat 3² meals a day! Ba-BUMP-tcsch!

Please visit IL-Guild.com/Apply if you think that Inverse Logic might just be the place for you!
  6. Metanis Bad Company

We raid a lot better than we joke. Just sayin...
  7. Meddical Emergency Journeyman

By far the best raiding guild I ever had the honour of being a member of when I was on live servers before Ragefire. If you're a good player and want a great home and top notch raiding, apply to IL, you won't regret it.

Great to see IL is still going strong! Miss you guys :)
    Metanis likes this.
  8. Soulrheever Journeyman

9. Metanis Bad Company

IL has been raiding RoS Beta very diligently. This would be a great time to join us as we unlock the secrets of what might be the hardest raiding expansion since Planes of Power. (imho)

http://www.il-guild.com/apply/
  10. Kurage_of_Luclin Augur

Good leadership, good people, fast progression. ;)
  11. Kurage_of_Luclin Augur

While we are driven to recruit by raid needs, we also value good players and will make exceptions for those.
  12. Metanis Bad Company

Grats Inverse Logic on clearing all 3 Ring of Scale Tier 1 raids events on the first day they were available!

We are still looking for a few experienced raiders.
    bob2 likes this.
  13. Tuona New Member

We are currently clearing Ring of Scale Tier 1 raids. Our recruitment needs have been updated to the following:

High Need
    Enchanter
    Necromancer

Medium Need
    Beastlord
    Monk
    Rogue
    Wizard

We are always open to exceptional players so if your class is not listed here please contact us.

To apply either go to www.il-guild.com/apply/ or contact any of the following people:
    Luclin.Dwavlin, Luclin.Toko, Luclin.Kastiina, Luclin.Losho, Luclin.Soulrheever, Luclin.Grimh.

See you soon!

Tuona

14. Kurage_of_Luclin Augur

# 1 guild in Luclin. We did not exploit and will continue raiding as normal.
    Metanis likes this.
  15. Khauruk Augur

Good to see you guys kicking butt still. Happy New Year! - Khauruk/Kharrwin
    Metanis likes this.
  16. Kurage_of_Luclin Augur

Inverse Logic is one of the Guilds with highly skilled players and a strong history of success. But, at the same time Inverse Logic is a Guild with great people, with no tolerance for bad people even if they are skilled. So, if you like great people and a highly skilled players , then Inverse Logic is the guild for you. Space is limited, but we still recruit players continually as raid slots open up. If you do apply, please actually fill out a complete application.
  17. Quidril New Member

I might be interested in rejoining Inverse Logic. I haven't played with them since about 2007 or 2008. I am coming back into the game after many years so I'll have to get back into the swing of things. My main is a Wizard, Quidril. If you could point me to someone I can talk to about joining that'd be great.
  18. bob2 Journeyman

Been Under Metal Pillar
  19. Tuona New Member

Hi Quidril,

If you could send a tell to luclin.Toko, luclin.Soulrheever, luclin.Grimh or luclin.Dwavlin they should be able to help you further with our current requirements.

Tuona
  20. Tuona New Member

We are now working on Tier 2 raids while keeping Tier 1 raids farmed as lockouts allow.

Recruitment needs have been updated and are as follows:

High
    Enchanter
    Necromancer
    Wizard

Medium
    Beastlord
    Cleric
    Monk
    Ranger
    Rogue
    Shaman

We are always open to exceptional players, so if your class is not listed here please still contact us.

To apply please go to our website www.il-guild.com/apply/ or contact any of the following Officers:
    luclin.Toko, luclin.Soulrheever, luclin.Grimh, or our recruitment person luclin.Dwavlin.

Come join the fun!

Tuona