Inverse Logic on Luclin Server is recruiting

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Tuona, Nov 11, 2016.

1. nothappy Journeyman

We started mass farming the ancients last night for the kick items, and the really nice aug. If your looking for a guild nows the time to app! That way we can help you get theses items as well :D
  2. nothappy Journeyman

well round 4 down, few more to go for tier 2 :) you know why i love this guild? i love this guild because they tend to stick to there raiding times and days. and its not about being first even tho that's nice to, but we tend to have more fun. and i don't see people stressed out all the time or jockeying there secludes around or people missing there kids games just for a flag. this is prob one of the best hardcore/meets family guilds i have been apart of in the the last 17 years. not only do we get stuff done in a timely matter, but we also try and take the time to make sure most get there augs, and flags and achievements. and i think if anyone truly gave this guild a shot, they would be very happy with the out come. anyways have a happy holidays from all of us at inverse logic, and a happy new year.
    ps still have some room /wink /wink :rolleyes:
  3. nothappy Journeyman

well last night was a fun night, we got all the ancients down in less then 40 min, grats il on all your new heal click toys, and free aas :):cool:
  4. rip69 Journeyman

My app will be in after the first of the year, i want to get threw the holidays and such, and spend time with the family. And ill be returning to game, so if you have room for my wiz ill gladly app. like i said before i have meet a ton of nice people from this guild, hope i get a shot!
    Soraia likes this.
  5. nothappy Journeyman

Rip69 i sent you a message please read it. We appreciate you wanting to apply to us . Also we appreciate your loyalty to are guild. But what we do not appreciate is openly bashing another guild on there forms. A lot of people don't like tr, but you don't see us bashing them as that is not acceptable by any means. So if you could please stop and keep it clean, and use the proper channels to vent we would greatly appreciate it. Also we still have a few spots left, were always looking for nice people and good players. If interested look us up at WWW.IL-guild.com, Also happy holidays from all of us at inverse logic, to you! :cool:
  6. nothappy Journeyman

Round 5 down next Sunday inc tier 2 :) spots are are almost filled, only have room for a cleric or two, and one or 2 more high playing Dps types, or exceptional players. if you looking for a great family/hardcore guild. that gets stuff done in a timely matter, but on are secluded raid nights vs spending your sat mornings raiding while your wife/kids are begging you to hang out. this is prob a great guild for you! Also have a very Marry Christmas, and happy new year from all of us at inverse logic :D
  7. nothappy Journeyman

bump working on tier 2 atm :) have room for a cleric,necro/bard/ berk atm
  8. nothappy Journeyman

Right now were full and holding apps atm, but can still inquire if you like cause we may still consitter exceptional players. But if and when something opens up ill post, Thank you to everyone that applied and hope everyone had a happy holidays from us at inverse logic
  9. nothappy Journeyman

Quick update. All of tier 2 down and soon tier 3 will be :) doing it at are own pace, with are own style like inverse logic has always done. Kicking and taking out raid bosses :) still holding apps ATM tho :( but may consider a exceptional player, depending on class and need. I am keeping a list of people and classes. And if anything opens up and you on the list you will get a in game email from Braveheartz or a officer. For any other information can talk to a officer or me at any time. Or you can contact us on are web page at www.il-guild.com. Thanks for all your support and happy hunting/raiding from all of us at inverse logic :cool: