Inventory Find feature tied to TS stations.

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Krelgar, Apr 16, 2018.

1. Krelgar New Member

Hey all tried to do some searching around on this idea didn't see any so I apologize if its an old idea.

With the addition of the new Find item feature, (awesome by the way) I was curious if there was any way to code it to when you were standing at any tradeskill stations, the items needed would be usable no matter if they were in your bank or one of your owned houses. For those of us who hoard anything that says tradeskill on it and store it in many places will see that most time is spent runnin to this house and that gathering up things then running back to the vendors that carry x y z items then back to the stations etc. Would it be a game breaking feature to add this in or is it even a possible idea?

Ideally i would love to do all my crafting at our own guild hall tradeskill areas but the lack of either vendor items (which i know is not tied to the find feature) and items say in your houses makes the process a bit runaroundy. We all love the long load times to villages i am sure /wink.

Thank in advance /cheers
    Fanra likes this.
  2. fransisco Augur

That basically removes the bank and just puts everything in your inventory.