Fixed Internally Invalid credentials

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Roartyger Smoot, Jul 9, 2021.

1. squincehaha New Member

ill try to make a third account and see if i can put in a ticket
  2. squincehaha New Member

third account worked
  3. Rolento23 Journeyman

add me to the list. one of my three accounts also cant get in. happens to be my main account as well
  4. Myzfyt New Member

I have an email back from them saying I submitted a ticket outside of hours and have been placed in the que. on EST here so that is almost 3 hours before they get to work and get to my ticket wll probally be longer with ev1 who put one in hopefully it is something they can do a mass fix on. I have no clue tho
  5. Laloru Moonmist New Member

Same issue on one of my three accounts as well. Submitted a ticket with this toon to fix it.
  6. Jondalar Augur

Same issue on one of my three accounts.
  7. Wavarwen New Member

Same issuse. at least one account. Only checked half of them. Last log on was approx. 1:45am EST 7/9/21
  8. KyleChat New Member

Same issue on one of my accounts, waiting for official response...
  9. gregsreview New Member

Same issue on one of my two accounts
  10. Ogrix New Member

Happening on one of my accounts now too
  11. Aumnaydar New Member

Same issue on one of my four accounts... I had all four up this morning and logged out of all 4. An hour later I started to log into all 4 and one of them kept throwing errors. I tried logging into the account website with the one not working and I got an invalid credentials. At least I know I'm not crazy now... Sent a ticket - EQ has always been good with answering my issues... This account that's having issues is my first account from back in the Kunark days (2001). I'd hate to lose it.
  12. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

Just as reassurance you wont lose the account unless you got a ban which has a very clear and specific message for that.

It's happened several times before and they've had multiple maintenances & back end updates to try and reduce it happening.
    Aumnaydar and Dariel like this.
  13. vkeil New Member

same issue.
  14. Dawnella New Member

my main account is also affected ..
  15. Laloru Moonmist New Member

Not sure if it was the petition, just being patient, or you guys did something but I just got the account in!! So thank you for whatever it was you did :)
  16. Myzfyt New Member

Still cant get in will just going to have to wait ruins my plans , but nothing i can do about it
  17. Drakang Augur

Same here suddenly working.
    Gyurika Godofwar likes this.
  18. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

No phone support for many years.

In order to get their attention YOU MUST CLICK LIKE ON THE FIRST POST

it does no good to like other posts
  19. Tears New Member

Happened to me on one of my 6 accounts. I thought I was hacked and changed password and still did it so changed the password back to the original one. Submitted a ticket as well. Hopefully me changing the password didn't mess it up too bad.
  20. Aumnaydar New Member

I was able to finally log in! Thanks guys at DB! :)