Invalid credentials

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Razgadz, Jul 9, 2021.

1. Tippany New Member

Add me to the list, Unable to log my Main account in.
  2. Feuille New Member

Add me to the list. It's happening to one of my accounts but the other is fine. I did submit a ticket with a separate account...
  3. Wafflebot707 New Member

Same, my main account cannot login, but my extra account can. I did a petition.
  4. Hammerman New Member

No. This is not up for the player to fix. The end-user experience should be no more involved than signing in and clicking a "PLAY" button to access the game.
  5. Feuille New Member

Update: The issue has been corrected on at least my account.
  6. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Everyone who has this issue need to go to the bug report forum and click LIKE on the first post.

Here is a link
    Invalid credentials

It does no good to post here
  7. Derka Power Ranger

It happened to this account this morning but was able to login on an alt account. It seems to be solved on forums now at least (can't test game login atm).
  8. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

I did not say it was up to the player to fix.:rolleyes:

All I did was my best to maybe help eliminate some issues that were actually not related to the problem in the process for a few players.

/shrug
  9. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Your posts are always of benefit to players, even if not 100% applicable in this specific situation it still has valid points and is something that I refer to a lot.
    Shindius, Gyurika Godofwar and Skuz like this.
  10. Nennius Curmudgeon

Last night I had an issue that may, or may not, be related. I was zoning from PoK to the Guild Lobby. He crashed and I got a message that said something like "Someone else has logged into this character and you need to change your password". I wish I had noted the exact message. I quickly tried to change my password and I had issues with that.

Well...I was able to get it changed in the end and it doesn't appear that anyone actually logged him in besides me. Everything is where I expect it to be. It was a bit of a worry though.

I petitioned it so the folks at DPG are aware that I had this issue. On the upside, it reminded me to change my password. Something I had been meaning to do.
  11. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

Did that message appear at the server-select screen?
    If so that's a fairly recent security measure that was added, and it makes swapping servers from the server select or getting there from the character select screen a bit more of a pain, connected to a character in world crashing either as you had with a client crash or from the crash that almost always happens when characters camp to character select camping in fast camp zones like pok / lobby.
    Elyssanda likes this.
  12. Nennius Curmudgeon

It did. it was a new thing for me. I assumed that I had done something wrong. Not a new experience I might add. I got it solved after using the recover password utility. All ended well. For some reason the issues I have seem to pop up more often at the end of the evening.
  13. Gyurika Godofwar Augur

Having this same issue on another account now so I'll create a petition and hopefully get it resolved. Hopefully there's not another wave of this issue.
    Stymie and Skuz like this.