Introducing: Legend of the Storm Break loot packs!

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Dexella, Oct 21, 2015.

1. Dexella Associate Producer

You first heard the Legend of the Oathbound. Then, it was Legend of the Oathbreaker. Now, Legend of the Storm Break has come to the EverQuest Marketplace!

Legend of the Storm Break is the newest Legends of Norrath loot pack. Like the two previous packs, each “Legend of the Storm Break” pack costs 999 DBC and contains two (2) random loot rewards that were originally available in Legends of Norrath. The Legend of the Storm Break packs include loot from four previous LoN sets: Storm Break, Travelers, Vengeful Gods, and/or Doom of the Ancient Ones.

[IMG]

And, as before, the “Legend of the Storm Break – Jester” item may be found in some packs! This special item, unlike the Legend of the Storm Break packs themselves, can be traded. If you open a Legend of the Storm Break pack and receive a Jester, you can trade that to someone else or redeem it yourself for two random pieces of loot that are available in the Legend of the Storm Break packs.

[IMG]

The previous packs have returned to the Norrathian Vault. These new loot packs join the Marketplace on Wednesday, October 21, 2015. Like the other Legends packs before it, Legend of the Storm Break will only be available for a limited time, so don’t delay! If there is loot from Storm Break, Travelers, Vengeful Gods, or Doom of the Ancient Ones that you’d been trying to get, pick up a Legend of the Storm Break pack (or packs!) in the Marketplace now.
    Gyurika Godofwar likes this.
  2. Oxgoad Lorekeeper

Did this actually get put into the Marketplace today? The release notes say it did, but I don't actually see the item in the Marketplace. I still see the Legend of the Oathbreaker.
  3. Randragon Augur

I only see the box of these.
  4. Silv Augur

Anyone have a quick list of all the loot cards from these packs?
    Oxgoad likes this.
  5. Oxgoad Lorekeeper

Silv likes this.
  6. Oxgoad Lorekeeper

Silv likes this.
  7. lancelove Augur

SO WHERE ARE THE LEGEND OF STORMBREAK LOOT PACKS?!
  8. Roshen Brand Manager

We're looking into this now.

Once these rotate in, Legend of the Oathbreaker, so get the other packs while you can!
    Oxgoad likes this.
  9. Odirak New Member

Will Ragefire/Lockjaw servers be able to redeem loot cards?
  10. Roshen Brand Manager

Not at this time.

Legends of Norrath items are associated with specific expansions, and claims from the card game or the Marketplace bundles will not be available on these servers until much later.
  11. Oxgoad Lorekeeper

There we go. Now I see it. :)
  12. Poyzen Frawg Augur

$50 for 14 ornaments. enjoy that cash DBG. I will never buy those cards again.
  13. Benito EQ player since 2001.

Are you on Luclin? I just checked Bazaar on Luclin and someone was selling 6 weapon/shield ornaments from the new pack. Coincidence?
  14. Riou EQResource

That's the luck you can get from an RNG item :p
  15. Abazzagorath Augur

Just think, you could have spent that $50 back in the original LoN release and gotten an invul potion and a nimbus, so still a good deal.
  16. Zamiam Augur

thats why i will never purchase LoN prize packs thru market again .. unless they remove the ornaments and nimbus's .. most peeps who buy them want them for the xp potions and or illusions..