Intermittent Access Issues (July 15)

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Dexella, Jul 15, 2014.

1. Menotyou Journeyman

Correct!
  2. Menotyou Journeyman

YES!
  3. Beastin New Member

How do you open your DNS server search order?
  4. Draelok23 New Member

This supremely sucks, I just turned my account to all access today and it stops working. Dont know if I will go all access again after this.
    Menotyou likes this.
  5. Gnom New Member

He'll I can only get on everquest Com on my cell phone.. But on my laptop no dice
    Tarvas likes this.
  6. Anihilator-Emarr Journeyman

well wish i woulda searched before restarting my computer. I had 1 account logged in from last night, and kept trying to load my trader account and kept gettin same message everyone is. Now ive got no accounts up and nothing to do ......
    Aanuvane likes this.
  7. Doomshank New Member

Well all I have to say is that a lot of us pay to play and put money into the game. If it is in fact going to be down for between a day to 3 days we should be getting compensation for it because that means our All Access days are counting down and we aren't able to use them to our advantage. I think everyone deserves an automatic reset on their All Access back to 30 days or at least have the days that we can't play because of this to not tick down our time, because it wouldn't be fair to us to NOT do something like this. We support SoE and keep them in business, so I'm hoping they realize this and help out their players. It's merely a game, so what would be the big deal in helping us out right?
    Menotyou likes this.
  8. Eornom D'Ashaii New Member

Go to your network properties, ipv4, set your DNS server search order there. I noticed that I have to disable ipv6 for this little trick to work.
  9. Axxius Augur

Reddit! This whole fiasco wouldn't have happened if NetworkSolutions warned Smedley on Reddit that his domains are about to expire.
  10. Numiko Augur

Funny thing is I vaguely recall this happening once before with SOE years ago.
  11. Vildayve New Member

Still disgusted. Just wanted to throw that out there again.
    Dragon Jockey likes this.
  12. Gnom New Member

Sony is quick to take action against a person for doing wrong. But they drag there feet when it's time to help us. There like the irs takes them 2 seconds to take ur .. But forever to refund
  13. Menotyou Journeyman

You are not alone.
    Dragon Jockey and Vildayve like this.
  14. Deillusional Augur

Just use google DNS and you will get in for those who doesn't want to wait.
  15. Doomshank New Member

Yup if you go under your network properties and do exactly what the people up top said, and uncheck/type in what they told you and where they told you it does work. I'm on
  16. Philphans Lorekeeper

Rorce I see what you are saying on the trademark thing. Although that wouldn't apply if I lived in like china or north korea or something.

Check out Machen's post in the tech forum's about editing the DNS. That would really be useful to the followers of Eqresource. I just entered one of Sony's Dns entries as an alternate and I am playing EQ.
  17. Vildayve New Member

Firiona Vie's face just taunt's me everytime I try to log in again.

A Vildayve has become ENRAGED!
  18. Dibab Augur

19. Menotyou Journeyman

20. Anihilator-Emarr Journeyman

just flushed it, trying to log in now ...