Interesting events in fire today

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by WaitingforMoreEQ, May 24, 2019.

1. WaitingforMoreEQ WaitingforTBC

Very interesting
  2. Dythan Ban Lev in Plane of Fire guy

Was there levitation?
    Iyacc and DeseanJackson like this.
  3. Meridian Augur

Please continue. We're all dying for more Selo shitposting.
  4. malaki Augur

Was quite something.
  5. DeseanJackson Augur

Today you say? Please go on **grabs popcorn at work hoping for details**

I also secretly this is another lev troll, idk why but that “complaint” makes me happy.
  6. yerm Augur

I hear you cannot lev in blackrock depths
  7. Gana Augur

Wow!
  8. Dailor Augur

Yadot erif ni stneve gnitseretni
  9. Xyroff-cazic. Director of Sarcasm

Thread did not deliver
    Nolrog and DeseanJackson like this.
  10. yupthatsme New Member

Heard some people trained Amtrak to beat them to fennin?
  11. Lisfin Journeyman

Amtrak probably trained themselves. They are so use to training people to get what they want.

I have been trained at least 6 times by their guild members just because I was in a camp they wanted. I have also changed picks to get away from them, and they have picked over and continued to harass my group so they could have 2 picks to kill in instead of 1.

I can understand accidents happens, but when its the same guild every time that trains my group and follows you to another pick and trains you again, you start to wonder if was a accident...
  12. HoodenShuklak Augur

Really think you guys aren't giving a guild named after a train company the benefit of the doubt.
    Aneuren likes this.
  13. DatDude01 New Member

You know the quickest way to stop training? Submit a ticket with a link to a video of the events. You may not get a response right away but it usually ends in a nice week off for those players doing the training. Eventually they will either stop training as a guild or stop fielding a raid team because their members keep getting suspended for being toxic. The first scenario is highly unlikely given the history of their Guild Leader but one can hope.
  14. Pappasalt Augur

That doesn't really work when a lot of those top guilds have GMs in them lol.
  15. Meridian Augur

Hack or swipe harder. Then you will be more protected, and your petitions might be listened to.
  16. DatDude01 New Member

Lol pretty sure Grisvok is on a nice 7 day vacation right now for the incident listed in this thread. Maybe their pocket GM who spawned all the Storms picks took a 4-day and couldn’t stop the suspension?
  17. Pistola New Member

Heard Skykam got the suspension hammer as well.
    Haven't they both been suspended on multiple servers for the same exact problem?

I remember Skykam getting suspended for a training Trakanon on Trucidation because he couldn't handle losing a race.

Grisvok got suspended for training the full Darkwind in VT because they were going to lose an open world AHR.

What a bunch of a-hole children that can't take a loss. How pitiful.

What kind of history does it take to get permanently banned in a game like this? I suppose Sky wouldn't have the history tied to his account so how would to GM know since he sells every account he has after he blows all his DKP.

Wonder if Grisvok will let the guild raid Time while he's gone.

I look forward to seeing another Wild Treasures guild come back after this last weeks events transpired. Get rid of all of the toxic childish a-hole folks before they rip the guild apart.
  18. HoodenShuklak Augur

Of course they will raid without him.

The real question is how much dkp do they award for ruining other guild's raids while eating a suspension?
  19. Traphouse New Member

I'm sure he will add himself to all the dkp ticks they have while he isn't there. Dont worry though the officers will back him and claim it was all known he was getting dkp for not raiding but instead off on test server.
  20. Pistola New Member

I mean you would think they would keep raiding Time but logic doesn't always win out here.

Here is a post describing the time Gris made AoS stop raiding VT until his suspension for training a guild that was going to beat them to AHR was lifted. The first raid he was back from his suspension he just went afk and auto followed thru the whole VT...So fun!

https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq/index.php?threads/looking-for-a-new-guild.236329/